When will baby drop? Cant take this heartburn :(

xblondiex

Reaction score
It feels like hes right underneath my ribs im 33 weeks and struggling to breathe. Everything i eat burns the back of my throat and i keep getting throat spasms because i suffer severe gerd nothings working :( just wondered when does baby drop and will this horrible heartburn ever go away?

:hugs: I feel your pain. I had horrible hb in my last few weeks of pregnancy with DS2.

Baby usually drops between 34-37 weeks, moreso in first pregnancy than subsequent ones. I think with DS1, he dropped around 34 weeks, but the hb I felt than was nothing compared to when I was pregnant with DS2. This time, DS2 didn't drop until pretty much right before going into labor and hb was so bad that I could barely eat.

Hopefully lo drops soon for you so you can breath and hb lets up.

I could have written this post. fr about 4 weeks, I've been getting severe pains under my left boob as well has heartburn and GERD. The Acid reflux is the worst as nothing helps, not even the GERD tablets that the doctor prescribed so I am constantly waking up with sick in my mouth and dreaming of it. Can't bend over either without throwing up a little :(

my little man dropped overnight last night... unfortunately i still have bad heartburn xx

Unfortunately there are times they don't drop :( When I was pregnant with my DS, he never did drop, or show any sign of dropping. I was so miserable those last several weeks. Luckily this time DD already seems to have dropped(although that makes for different issues!) Hopefully your LO isn't as stubborn as my DS was and drops for you soon so you can get some relief.

LO dropped a bit and I can breathe easier but still getting horrible heartburn :(

I'm almost 37 weeks and wondering the same thing, i have had severe heartburn since 5 month mark and i'm at the end of my tether! I really dont think i have dropped yet, i hope it is soon. this is my first.

I really hope it doesnt take long :( i keep suffering with these painful spasms that are nearly cutting my air ways off the docs useless. Is there anything u can do to speed it up bouncing on a yoga ball ? X

My baby has been engaged since 33 weeks but heartburn is worse than ever so no relief for me.. sorry.. Hope you start to get some relief soon x

My babys head down but hasnt dropped i thought they were supposed to drop into ur pelvis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->