When will baby drop?

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
I know it's not uncommon for a baby to not drop until birth in some women, but I also know a lot of babies for FTM's have already dropped by this point. Baby is still sitting up really high and making my GERD worse and making it hard to breathe. Is there anything I can do to encourage her to drop? Is there such thing as a baby not dropping at all due to hip problems?

My baby bump dropped around 36 weeks which panicked me, I thought she was coming soon haha but then she moved back up, im in slow labour now and noticed my bump drop again the day my contractions started which was saturday morning but it hasnt helped me with my GERD its still just as bad as when she was high up especially at night. And as for the hip problems I dont have a clue but hope you get your answer soon hun :flower:

My first dropped right around 37 wks. My others never dropped until labor.

My first dropped between 34-35 weeks. I could tell because my rib cage shrunk, and I could finally take deep breaths again lol. I was induced at 40+6/41 wks. I don't know if we could make our babies drop. I used to bounce on an exercise ball because I heard it helps baby get into good position but I don't know if it actually helped baby drop in my case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->