When would you take birthing classes?

emicakess

Reaction score
So i am thinking i should sign up for birthing classes soon because they fill up quickly. I have a choice of either taking them weeks 26-29 , 30-33 or 35-38

When do you ladies plan on taking classes? I just loved them with my daughter, I'm excited to go again!

I would personally go for the 30 - 33, you'll be far along to remember everything but no so far along that everything is challenge or too close to giving birth.

I agree, I was 37 weeks with DD and so uncomfortable that sitting for long periods of time & taking everything in was not easy

I did somewhere between 35-38. Ours was just all in one day.

I signed up a month ago bc they are limited and fill up quickly. The last set of classes available b4 I give birth are 33-34 wks. I'm very excited to go since I didn't attend for my 1st.

I am thinking of signing up for weeks 30-33, that seems not too late or too early now that i think about it. These classes are one night a week, 3 hours per class. Or i could do two long weekend days. But that seems like too much sitting for me, I'd rather have more shorter classes. I'm super excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->