When you're 5dpo & have to remind yourself not to POAS

StillPraying

Stay at home Mommy of 3
Reaction score
:rofl: I'm insane I know. But ever since last night my stomach feels like I can't get full. You know that feeling when you haven't eaten and your stomach feels almost queasy because it's empty? I just ate eggs bacon and pancakes.....15 min later feels like I haven't eaten in hours!:dohh:

I'm 9 dpo and started testing with cheapies at 7dpo. So, I'm insane too. Ugh, the waiting is making me kooky! ❤️

Right? I feel like a crazy person! Then I'll read something about someone getting something at 7dpo and I'm like oooooo maybe I can still 5dpo?!

I'm with you both!!! I am a complete POAS addict !!! Im a week late and (I know this sounds absolutely insane) have take FOUR tests today!!! It's a serious addiction !

Wow a week late? Have you gotten anything?

I have taken all the tests under the sun, i feel like I may have gotten a squinter but then did a digi and of course it said no! I'll attach the photo. Really have never been so late, but just like you all I can't help but continue testing !!
Do you have any symptoms?

Chalking my test up to a bfn though !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 7
Lol! Don't worry Stillpraying! I tested yesterday and today (6 & 7dpo) and I have such bad line eye! Lol I think it's so hard to resist when you have them lying around calling out to you! :haha:

Rainbows i dont trust blue dye but i definitely see that!! Omg are you going to test again in the am?? So excited for you! Fx fx

Mumma it's like you see it because you want to and then you dont know if you actually see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->