Where are all the WTT girls going?? :'(

Webbykinskt

Reaction score
Pops, Cinammon, Bunny... Anyone else we lost??

(Obviously I'm pleased for them but I stay away for a few weeks and everyone's gone!!)

(And I'm a teensy bit jealous...)
xx

You can post-stalk them. I know Bunny got her :bfp: already! Lucky duck...err, rabbit!

I think alot of OHs have changed their minds about their targeted TTC date and moved it up! I know my DH went from "we aren't trying until the 1st of January" to NTNP now. Basically, their OHs caught the broodiness :haha:

I know there's a ton of us moving on in January as well.

dont worry webbykinst, I'm still here... have been for a year and probably will be for another few years.. although we have moved up to the Pullout method. :happydance: lol

xxxxx

Edit:

Actually OH had a change of heart last night... we're NTNP but Im still going to be in and out of WTT... (Thats if you girls will still have me??)

xxx

Im still here :) Will be untill may which feels like forever!!!!! i know what you mean though - feels like everyones leaving us :( xx

Well don't you go leaving!! :)

I like the post-stalking idea....

i'm here till JUNE. Seems like forever away!!

well im rather new here, but ill be here for atleast 2 more years. :cry:

I know what you mean hun, I didn't come on as much for a few weeks and everything seems to have changed! So jealous! I've been here for over a year now and don't think I'll be going anywhere soon though, plus there are lots of new girls that are really nice so although its sad for us to say goodbye to the old crew, we have some new people to talk to :)

If you want to chat hun just PM me :) It's kinda hard to get to know all the newer people because there are so many!

hugs to everyone :hugs:

xxx

Meeeeee im still here and ill be for another year!!!

Can you belive it that some of the girls that were in here when i first joined are like 35 weeks pregnant

*Blinks twice*

Guess there is still a lot of us... lol

I'm here for another 3-4 years (unless there is a happy accident :dohh:)

So hard to see people leave though :( Good luck to all the WTT girls who graduated to First Tri :thumbup:

I'm still here! :(

I will be until about the end of August!

We are using the pull out method and I know H2B is getting broodier by the day so who knows.....we might try before!

I'm still here, and will be for many more months since DF decided to propose and now wants to pospone TTC until September so if I do fall pregnant I won't be showing on our wedding day... :cry:

I'm going to be hear for atleast 5 years... so I bet you'll end up leaving before me.. think of it that way! Then it doesn't seem so bad haha

Hey girls, I'm sorry to have left you (although obviously happy in another way!) - I do miss you girls and do try and keep up with how you are all doing and would certainly welcome any post-stalking :D

I am glad that there are still lots of girls to keep each other company while you are waiting though :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->