Where are the 2012 halloween babies? How you all doing?!

bitethebullet

Reaction score
Hey there
I've not been on the forum for a while and thought I'd pop in to see how everyone is doing. Things have been pretty hectic with us since I went back to work and I really miss spending all my time with my little pumpkin. She's starting to do all sorts of things now and seems desperate to crawl. What a little personality she is developing- she has me in stitches every day!!

Attachments

• DSC_0777.jpg
    DSC_0777.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 6
I have an All Saints' Day baby! 8 months really seems to be a cool age. My little one has been crawling for about a month and is determined to stand! I love how expressive she's gotten too and look forward to more. I could do without the sleep resistance though!

Violet enjoying her lunch of raspberries, strawberries, fig, and egg:
72513_536567155906_549433076_n.jpg

Aww she looks as if she's enjoying her food. Georgia loves feeding herself now and looks genuinely delighted when she gets to eat the same food as I'm having! Her nighttime sleep has definitely deteriorated since I've returned to work as she will not take a bottle while I'm away and crams all her milk into evening/night!! Naughty baby! She also seems to have developed nightmares :( which is really sad to see. Poor baby. I'm not ready for a crawler- I need to baby proof the house!!

I went back to work when she was 2 months and she only takes 4 to 6 ounces when I'm at work although she used to take more. If you went back to work at 8 months, it's not just the milk that's the problem. 8 months is a REALLY common time for sleep trouble! Poor baby! Violet doesn't seem to have nightmares, but she does move A LOT in her sleep. We bed-share so I feel it. She was moving around one night, so I reached and turned on the night light to find her sleeping in a kneeling position with her upper body resting on me!

Oh, and as you can see in the picture, we haven't baby-proofed! We just make sure to keep an eye on her. We're moving next month and plan to set it up in a more baby-friendly manner.

Not Halloween but an early November baby here. Hello!

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/DSC_0126.jpg

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/DSC_0189.jpg

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/DSC_0157-1.jpg

Sophie has been changing so much this week, and sleeping terribly as well. She's learnt to pull to stand, is rocking on hands and knees, can point her finger and poke stuff, and can play peekaboo. I never thought she'd do anything other than sit!

She's BLW'ing and doing well. She doesn't like pasta but everything else is fair game.

She nurses 7 times every 24 hours and has 3 meals. 2 naps a day.

Not sure on her weight and length, but was on the 9th for length and about 65th for weight at 6 months.

P is doing great. Wakes a lot at night but loves crawling and is a very happy character.

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 6
Mine is well, sttn now in his own room, though the day starts at 6am on the dot!
Crawling and pulled himself to standing today using the baby gate. he's a little rascal, into everything!

Day before Halloween here :)

She's crawling everywhere.Can stand on the edge of the couch for about a minute at a time,with daddy helping her get up there. She says mama dada and baba. Has a language all her own that sounds like talking. She has 2 bottom teeth.Face leaks like a faucet still.Prefers real food to baby purees,but eats great only during the week when daddy works.She gets so distracted when he's here she just loves him so much.

November 5 here!
Josalyn is very active. She's crawling and has pulled herself up using the couch several times now (usually to get the Xbox controller or the tv remote!)

She still BFs a ton. We're doing BLW and, while she loves food, she doesn't eat a whole lot. Oh, and her 4th tooth popped through the day before yesterday!

Here she is:

https://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o278/AF1226/image_zps82096f9f.jpg

Aww look at our babies getting so big. Lovely photos girlys xx

October 30th here. DS2 still breastfeeds around meal times, before bed and at 4am. We are doing both traditional and baby led weaning and he loves his food.
He is babbling, saying baba, dada, mama, haha (for his brother).
He crawls everywhere at speed, sits unaided and is bearing weight well on his legs.
Hr has 7 teeth, his top lateral incisors cut before the central!
He sleeps 7-6 (waking at 4) and has 2-3 naps a day (depending on length).
I can't believe how quickly the time has gone, I'm back at work at the end of August.

Evan was late so missed his Halloween due dateand is currently whinging his head off as teeth 5 and 6 are making an appearance. He was sleeping quite well before this. ...
He is skinny and tall, 9th for weight but 99 th for height so I do wonder where the fat genes went!
Has to be standing all the time and takinga few steps but no sign of crawling at all - silly boy! We are blw which is going pretty well although there seems to be as much on him as in him usually.

Might have to go back to work soon which would be nice from the peace and quiet front but I'll miss our fun times :(

Fireworks night baby here, for UK peeps that is. Sophia is doing great, rolling and commando crawling everywhere, loves her food A LOT, we are BLW, so a lot of fun and mess! Sleeps like a dream, even when we went away this weekend just gone, I appreciate that we are very lucky with that but she seems to love her sleep! Babbles a lot, says mamma, usually when upset! No teeth yet, not complaining as EBF and she bites with her gums which is bad enough!

Oct 25th here, Brock is crawling everywhere, has been since 6.5 months and almost immediately pulled him self up and "cruised" furniture. No steps yet on his own but a few with his push toy:) he still bf a ton, but I don't mind, he would probably go longer if I didn't offer so often lol. He sleeps 6:30-6:30 give or take a half hour and wakes up usually 2 times a night, of course if all his naps go just perfect, lol. However, last week he was sick and was up WAYYYYY more often, poor boy! He has his two bottom teeth and the two top are popping through right now. He is sooooo funny! We LOVE hearing him laugh and watching him learn and explore new things. His new favorite games are peek-a boo with his blanket and "chase"with daddy! He is a doll!!! If we could just figure out how to get consistent sleep and no screaming in the car haha. Suggestions? :)

Alice is October 11th!
She's been crawling for just over 2 1/2 months now so our house is pretty safe and baby proof in certain rooms! It took a little getting used to but I love my active girl.
She loves to shred paper and destroy towers. :haha: She'll rush across the room to knock it over if youre building a brick tower.

She loves her food so is on 3 meals a day and 2-3ish bottles. We do a mix of blw and tw and its worked fab for us. I always make sure that some part of her meal is self feeding, usually its the fruit for pudding. Blueberries and grapes are a big hit atm.

She's just got her 2nd tooth, sleeps really well for the last 2 weeks (please be the 10+ night waking gone) and says most sounds repetitively - dada, mama, nana, bob (not sure where that came from :haha:)

It's mushy but she really is the best person I've met in my life! Every day is ace because she makes it so :cloud9:

Awww- it's fab to hear about all your babies! I can't believe how many of your babies are crawling already!! No crawling and no teeth here yet!

It's interesting that some of you are also experiencing sleep problems now too. Is there a sleep regression at 8 months? Georgia has never really recovered from 4 month sleep regression!

Yes, there is an 8 month regression too (and then 12 months for some).

It goes by quickly just hang in there! :)

I have taken a video, today is he is now pulling to a stand and crawling. Very strange for me to see as my other one was much older when he did these things!

[youtube]iIAx7rt89bw[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"