Where are we from?

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
Well title says it all?

Where do we all live.

I am in Surrey, Just on the outskirts of London

I am originally from Wilmslow, Cheshire but now live in Ottawa, Canada (the only good thing about that BTW is I met my DH here ;) ).....Also lived in Los Angeles, Ca for 2 years.
Surrey is lovely!

I'm a Scot, as you know theres a few scots on here!

Scot here too, just outside Glasgow xx

Attachments

• IMG00081-20090905-1503.jpg
    IMG00081-20090905-1503.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
I'm in Manchester - and I know that Sherrie is in Stockport, and Olivia's Mum is in Tameside, so they're my neighbours!

I used to go shopping in Stockport :)
I havnt been back since 98 for my nanas funeral..... My dad used to race speedway at Bellevue (gee thats aging me lol)

I used to go shopping in Stockport :)
I havnt been back since 98 for my nanas funeral..... My dad used to race speedway at Bellevue (gee thats aging me lol)
Bellevue is just 5 mins away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is Canada? :D

lol wow! Is bellevue still there? I used to go on the rides there as a child... it was always fun.
Canada is cold but I have lived here since 79 when we emigrated so im pretty much used to it..... We have little british food shops here so I pick up stuff from time to time.... I love heinz tomato soup! lol
I have only distant relatives left in England now so no contact at all. Alot of my grandads side went to Australia......

lol wow! Is bellevue still there? I used to go on the rides there as a child... it was always fun.

The fairgrounds have gone now. The raceway is officially now a greyhound stadium, but they still have speedway around the track on one night of the week. I just found that they're planning to move slightly!

PLANS for Belle Vue to have a £6m dream new home were revealed this week.

The Manchester Evening News reported speedway's best kept secret that the Aces have been holding talks for two years to move just 100 metres along Kirkmanshulme Lane in Gorton.

The club race at the Belle Vue greyhound stadium but negotiations for a move into a state-of-the-art arena at the Council-owned hockey facility next door are understood to be at an advanced stage.

I bet it's all changed so much since you were here. I'm a newcomer, but my OH is born-and-bred Manc, and remembers the fairgrounds & zoo.

My dad was one of the Aces! .... I think its a great idea to revitalize it.....
Where do you originally come from?
My school used to be in Alderley Edge and my grandparents lived in Handforth.... my other nan lived in Fallowfield :)

Well Embojet your closer to me than any other! lol. I felt for a moment like I needed to move to scotland haha! x

I'm from Edinburgh so I guess another Scot!

Im from bonnie scotland ;) I am orginally from edinburgh but stay just outside now xxxx

Im from cheetham hill in manchester- laura i go bellevue dogs all the time!well i did before i had olivia we should go some time!Im living in ashton under lyne at the moment. Im born and bred manc!!

I'm in Falkirk, which is pretty much slap bang between Edinburgh and Glasgow. Before moving to the Central Belt, I lived in Aberdeenshire (near the queen's holiday gaff) but I'm originally from Southampton.

I really need to grow some roots!

Wow there's a lot of scots on here!! I'm from Chester....well just outside!!

Im from cheetham hill in manchester- laura i go bellevue dogs all the time!well i did before i had olivia we should go some time!Im living in ashton under lyne at the moment. Im born and bred manc!!

Actually I'd like that - I used to go to the dogs in Peterborough, have an evening meal and bet tiny amounts on names I fancied! But my Manc OH isn't into dogs so we haven't been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->