Where can I get a Maternity coat for winter?

MrsMummy&bump

Mummy+bumpnumber2!
Reaction score
Title says it all really. I am looking for a winter coat that will see me through the cold months. I have looked everywhere and can only find cardigans!I don't really want to buy a coat that is just a bigger size as I find they just don't look right- especially at the moment I am just 11 weeks pg so not much of a pregnancy bump so big coat would look silly!

Anyone help?

New look have two nices ones, think they are £30-£35. One is a parka style and the other is classic black button up wool coat, tis rather lovely. Cant see the wool one on the website now, hope it hasnt sold out xx

I remember having the same problem! In the end I got mine in Debenhams in the Red Herring maternity collection, I paid a bit more than I wanted to but it was well worth it! x

You don't need a maternity one. I was in my third tri in winter and wore a non-maternity tulip shaped coat iykwim... There are also plenty of 'swing' coats in the shops that might be ok with a bump.

I am only 27wks but dug out my coat last night to go out into town-it was very cold in Scotland!!

I would not bother with a maternity coat- just buy a style that fits the bump. I have a long woolen swing coat that I know will not close eventually, but that will be sorted with a long woolen scarf!

I know that soon as baby arrives I will not want to see anything with 'maternity' on the label so am avoiding forking out for that stuff. I am really lucky tho as I have the neatest cutest bump and at 27wks have only needed to buy 1 pair of maternity jeans and 2 pairs of maternity trousers.....

I am 37 weeks and i am wearing my Warehouse parker - which looks fine and i can do it up still - as when i am non pregnant i have it pulled in at the waist.

I can just do up my outdoor coat but i might borrow one from my dad as when baby is here i then fasten her in with me when we are out dog walking

I found alot of maternity coats were quite pricey to get one i would wear!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->