where can i get nice muslin cloths?

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hi all

was wondering if anyone had managed to find some nice muslin cloths/squares?

i have looked in all the normal places - mother care, next, marks and spencer all your super markets etc.. but i cant find any nice ones :(

dont wanna be spending loads on them but dont need to be really cheap either

I got mine from mother care, they have the loved so much bear design on them.

Hi! We really like the ones we got from M&S. they are all shades of pink/purple and really soft. Think they do them in blue/green too.
Or although a bit pricey, Aden and anais muslins are pretty patterns, you can get them on Amazon. :) or maybe try John Lewis?
Hope that helps!

I love my M&S ones. Have the mixed pink/purple pack and they are so much thicker and softer than the others we have (from ASDA/Tesco)

I got 12 cream ones, 100% cotton from ebay for £12.99. I couldnt fault that !

Theyre 70cm by 70cm so perfectly big enough for swaddles, and all the other needs of baby. I'll be using them as sheets under baby, burp clothes, blankets.

In fact I am considering getting another lot!

I got some huge ones in tk maxx. Pack of 4 for £7. They're so big they can be used for swaddles too x

Asda! They feel great and have cute designs, check instore though, their online selection isn't great.

I got 12 cream ones, 100% cotton from ebay for £12.99. I couldnt fault that !

Theyre 70cm by 70cm so perfectly big enough for swaddles, and all the other needs of baby. I'll be using them as sheets under baby, burp clothes, blankets.

In fact I am considering getting another lot!

Got mine from here too! Pretty sure it's the same seller at £12.99 bargain!

I gets mine from pumpkin patch. They are just like cotton and slightly larger. They are amazing. Never go out of shape and always covered enough of me to mean no wonderous stains on my clothes. My little one has them as comforters since birth as he always had one when feeding and took to them. We still have the same ones from when he was born, He's 19 months. Their not the cheapest but worked out that way in long run. They are still in mint condition and they go everywhere Sand pits etc. best buy just wash and wash and dry in literally 10mins. You can only get them online now but I will be ordering mine. Ill find the link and attach.

I gets mine from pumpkin patch. They are just like cotton and slightly larger. They are amazing. Never go out of shape and always covered enough of me to mean no wonderous stains on my clothes. My little one has them as comforters since birth as he always had one when feeding and took to them. We still have the same ones from when he was born, He's 19 months. Their not the cheapest but worked out that way in long run. They are still in mint condition and they go everywhere Sand pits etc. best buy just wash and wash and dry in literally 10mins. You can only get them online now but I will be ordering mine. Ill find the link and attach.

Here's one example.
https://www.pumpkinpatch.co.uk/flat...path/baby/baby-newborn/new-arrivals/zoo-pals/

You have to go through each of the baby sets to find them I couldn't bring them up on the search. Boys and girly ones.

Hope it helps

I like the Aden & anais ones, pricey but they last, keep their shape, wash well, and are big enough to swaddle a larger baby, I don't like any wraps smaller than 100x100. I use them a lot though

thanks ladies

i have ordered 2 packs from marks and spencer :) we only use them for feeding - i dont plan on swaddling this time round we swaddled our first son and he wouldnt sleep unless swaddled til 6 months :/ - had to double swaddle!

I sell mulins on ebay for £11.92 pack of 6 in bright colours.they really refreshed me when I had my first. If he was sick on them I wasn't bored washing the nice bright colours lol.

I have some lovely ones from lollipop lane, they are cute and also good quality. I've washed them ready for baby and they wash well too.

Also have a pack from mothercare which are also lovely, but a bit smaller than the lollipop lane ones.

Bought some cheaper ones from ebay and you can really tell the difference in quality, they aren't very good, really thin! So in my opinion its worth paying around £10 or so for a pack, as they will function better and last better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->