Where can I get...

minnieb

Reaction score
...a reasonably priced mei tei. We're on a tight budget but love wearing our LO. So far, we only have a very basic Bruin (toys are us) thingy but it's a real pain to get on and off. Not picky about the make or anything. Or if anyone knows where I can pick up a pre-loved one that would be great. I've searched the web for hours (literally) with no luck. Thanks in advance:flower:

have you considered making one..do you have a sewing machine?? they are pretty simple to make and that way you can pick the materials exactly!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

have you considered making one..do you have a sewing machine?? they are pretty simple to make and that way you can pick the materials exactly!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Im also looking for one but am so fussy on what i want:dohh: my mum is brilliant at sewing etc.... do you have any recommendations for best type of material to use and instructions for making one?Then i can get my mum to make me one:happydance: xx

Have a look here https://www.naturalmamas.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Thanks ladies. I had considered making one but don't have a sewing machine...but I'm sure I can borrow one from somewhere (and maybe even get a little help using it lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->