Where do you buy secondhand clothes from?

winegums

Reaction score
I used to buy them on here but they are mainly baby sizes. I use the buy/sell boards on a couple of other forums but it's mainly ebay!

We also go to charity shops, car boots etc but I'm looking for online places atm

Just wondering if there's anywhere glaringly obvious I'm missing as everyone seems to sell baby clothes on here but then when they get older does everyone just stop selling them or use ebay? xx

I tend to use charity shops and eBay.

I think the trouble with slightly older children is that they tend not to keep in as good condition. Babies and toddlers grow out of clothes do quickly they rarely get ruined. But I know with my son that now he wears his clothes til they can't be worn any more and by then they have marks on them etc that can't be got out. Any clothes that I have that aren't ruined I give to a friend of mine. If you were closer I'd offer you my stuff.

I buy alot on facebook buy sell and swap pages IMA i only have one daughter and buy some branded items but she is really good with her clothes and I know I can then resell them on after and get some of my money back to go towards the next item. If using Facebook you do have to watch though as I always use paypal and pay for items as goods not as gift alot of places do have local buy sell swap pages though where you can collect :)

Have you tried your local gumtree site? You'd need to pick up mostly, but i see lots on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->