Where do you buy your baby clothes? UK

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
As the title said really, I like quality over quantity and would rather get thicker baby grows that wash well but not willing to pay £20 per baby grow if you get what I mean!
I'm starting from scratch this time, and I've always purchased baby clothes from next, but I've heard the quality isn't as good? I don't buy my girls older clothes from there anymore because they trash them so quickly but I don't think Asda(where I buy my girls clothes from mainly now they are older) baby grows are very thick.
Is next still good? Other good places to buy good baby grows/vest etc?

For good quality I would think M+S or next would be the best bets. I find sainsburys quite good as well. I don't find though that even Primark stuff has enough time to get worn through with the rate they grow although they do seem to shrink a lot first wash

It's not do much they get worn just I find some thinner, and get misshapen when I wash them. But maybe I'm just terrible at washing:haha:

I buy the majority of both my son's clothes from Next, always have and I find the quality is fab.
M&S clothes are really nice and soft too :)

I think Matalan do some good quality clothes :)

I buy the majority of both my son's clothes from Next, always have and I find the quality is fab.
M&S clothes are really nice and soft too :)

That is good you haven't felt the quality has changed because next has always been the number 1 places for me to buy baby clothes!

Sainsbury's is pretty good, I also like next and matalan.

eBay, charity shops and car boot sales! They grow waaay too quickly as babies for me personally to bother buying new. Most of the stuff I pick up is practically unworn and dirt cheap. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->