Where do you buy your UGGS?

Pearls18

Reaction score
I'm going to treat myself to a pair of uggs seeing as I am going to be on maternity leave over winter this year and will live in them. I have bought uggs before, not fake ones but a different brand to the main brand most people wear as they were a little cheaper but not very hard wearing and they're a few years old now so need updating. Where do you buy your ugg Australia uggs? Other than the shop itself.

I'm not a fan of Uggs but Branch309 are good

Its funny because as an Australian, to me all sheepskin boots are called ugg boots. I never associate the word "ugg" with the brand

Its funny because as an Australian, to me all sheepskin boots are called ugg boots. I never associate the word "ugg" with the brand

Ugg isn't the brand here either, I believe Ugg Australia is the main brand most people wear but they do tend to all be called uggs even ones without real sheepskin.

Thanks everyone, I can get discount in schuh and office so will look there.

I got mine from Very. Had a new customer voucher for £30 off and went through topcashback and received £15 cash back too!!!

I suggest getting their cleaning kit too as it has all the bits u need to clean, freshen and protect. £20 well spent.

Plus you can payback over 3 months interest free.

I got mine off of very catolouge as I have small feet (size 3 ) and fitted in the children's ones... So I opened up a catolouge as they give you like 10% off or £20 off (offer depending) brought them on there as that was the cheapest I have seen them doing it like that... And just paid it off and shutted the account in full at the end of that month :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->