Where do you start ?

mummytobe

2 little girls
Reaction score
I LOVE baking!! Ive made lots of cupcakes and recently and really yummy choc cake and coffee and walnut cake. Yumm Yumm. But.. How do you get them looking nice? Mine were just the standard (if that) looking cake thats just come out the oven and a bit of messy icing on top. How do you do the smooth icing and the colours and the decorations ? Id love to learn but dont know where to start ? Any one help me ? I want to get better by August as im planning on making hubby a boobie cake :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/cooking-baking/131879-cake-making-baking-group.html
Come in here and you will find lots of tips. :thumbup:

Thank You . I was gonna post in there but everyone seems like pros :blush:

Haha! I only started a few months ago and to be honest you can pick things up quickly. All the ladies are lovely and offer some great advice on tips and tools you may need. Come in and join us. We wont bite :haha:

Yippeee. Ill read the thread from the beginning 1st :) Then i can post pics of my flops and hopefully someone can tell me where i go wrong :(

Its quite a long post and I have to admit I didnt read it. I just went from the last few pages. We all have to start off somewhere hun. See you over there :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->