Where does Santa leave presents

jensonsmummy

Reaction score
Where does Santa leave presents in your house. He normally leaves them in our living room but we have a new sofa this year so not sure if main presents of x2 bikes and a football net will fit lol.

Hopefully the two bikes still fit along with other presents but unsure what or where to put football net

Living room here too, but you could set the goal up in the garden, then have a small if box with a note inside made to look like it had come from santa, telling them to look in the garden, or to follow a trail of baubles or soot foot prints (think you can buy a spray to do them)

Living room here too, but you could set the goal up in the garden, then have a small if box with a note inside made to look like it had come from santa, telling them to look in the garden, or to follow a trail of baubles or soot foot prints (think you can buy a spray to do them)

Yea we have had no problem fitting stuff in living room before now so was never an issue. The foot prints sounds like a good idea. And cud attach a note from samta on there football maybe

In the living room in the sack. Family presents go under the tree.

Living room but a stocking in their bedroom too, love the magic of waking up knowing Santa has been (thankfully have deep sleepers!)

Random suggestion maybe but could you put the presents on the sofa and then the football goal with the two bikes standing inside it (I know what I mean but probably makes no sense!)

Presents from other people go under the tree, presents from us go in piles in the living room.

Living room and we had to put some in playroom the last couple of years

Sack from us outside their bedroom door.
Santa gifts and stockings around tree or fire place.
Presents from others we open when we see them (i.e. At my nans, mums, MILs)

Under/around the tree which is easy as he only gets Santa gifts on Christmas morning. Though this year he's getting a LeapTv as a surprise and I'll set that up ready to play with straight away. In my fantasy, I'll have it set up with the camera on, so when he asks to watch some tv later in the morning, he'll appear on the screen. Which would be an awesome surprise, but I don't think I can make it work that way as I'm sure it would 'go to sleep' if left overnight.

Around the Christmas tree in the living room

Random suggestion maybe but could you put the presents on the sofa and then the football goal with the two bikes standing inside it (I know what I mean but probably makes no sense!)

If it all fit this wud be ideal as i have always put in living room. Will have to see how big it.is when its built

Stocking presents in the bedrooms, main presents under the tree in the living room x

Presents from us and family under the tree. Presents from Santa in a stocking outside bedroom door.

Presents from Santa are left in there bedrooms.

Last year my boys got a trampoline from my inlaws. They opened a picture of it. The real one was in the garden with a bow on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->