Where has my little boy gone????

jax

Reaction score
At about 7 weeks Max got himself into a lovely napping routine, an hour in the morning, 2 at lunch and probably 30 minutes in the afternoon. Only this last week he seems to be possessed!!! :hissy:40 minutes into his lunchtime nap he wakes up screaming blue murder, I know he's exhausted as he drops off every so often inbetween cries, he's not hungry and not dirty. Has this happened to anyone else? I thought it might have to do with teething so yesterday I put bonjela on his gums before he went to sleep, but like clockwork 40 minutes later he woke up screaming. If I do go and get him up, 30 minutes later hes tired again and it messes up the whole afternoon and bedtime routines. Any advise would be fab - thank you!
P.s. Max is just over 4 months old and sleeps in his cot.

mine was the same, he used to nap just like yours 30min-an hour -maybe an hour-30min, and when teething got worse he now only naps 20-30 min each time.
He used to wake up 4-5 times a night and got better to 2 times, and then when teething got worse (again) he started waking up 4-5 times again. He's 5 months and a week old now and got 2 teeth 3 weeks ago and it seems like we are stuck here with 4-5 times wake-up and 20min nap. OH dear !
but i hope your LO gets into the old routine again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->