Where is everybody??

Powell130

Reaction score
When TTC and pregnant with #1 this page was soooo active! Now it's not :( where has everyone gone?!?!

I was thinking the same just the other day. With DD I was here nearly everyday and it was always updated and people were on fire. I just guess its basically kind of what the women you go through the pregnancy with are like... Which I hasten to add is no dig or me being nasty. That and there are so so many new pregnancy websites out there now.

Yep i noticed too lol in 2013/2014 when i was pregnant with my 3rd son it was super busy. I spend too much time on here lol

I have noticed this too ... When I was pregnant with DD in 2011/2012 it was hard to keep up lol

maybe as pp said its cause there are more sites around now ... ?

I thought the same as with dd it was super busy..

Its ok ladies we cn keep it goin xx

I just use two Facebook groups instead, you get used to talking to the same ladies and can follow where everyone's up to, plus it's a closed group so the whole world can't see what you write

I've noticed that as well. In 2013/2014 it was full of life.
Everyone must be sleepy this time around :rofl:

Dang FB groups lol

I'm so excited, we're having a private gender scan done tomorrow! 2PM (EST) we'll know if bubs is pink or blue!
My gut says blue!

Wow powell ..nice and early
I want one done..earliest here is 16 weeks ...

Exciting for u x
Post piccies

The whole site seems slower! I feel bad posting a million things too :haha:

I'm brand new to here and I wish there was more activity on this site! Don't use FB at all but I'm on here quite a bit. Maybe I need more to do!

It was the same when I had my DD in 2010, it was so hard to keep up. Things have definitely slowed down here but I just assumed it was a case of been there done that nothing to ask!

Was the same back in 2013. If I disappeared for a day I would struggle to get through all the posts. I literally just came back from a couple nights away with Hubby and caught up silly quick. I'm a much bigger fan of forums than of FB groups.

Was the same back in 2013. If I disappeared for a day I would struggle to get through all the posts. I literally just came back from a couple nights away with Hubby and caught up silly quick. I'm a much bigger fan of forums than of FB groups.

Well what are some ways to keep things moving on this site??
I don't have friends that I keep in touch with regularly let alone ones in the same town as me. You guys are my friends and voices of reassurance. Would love to see a bigger network of users on here

Dang FB groups lol

I'm so excited, we're having a private gender scan done tomorrow! 2PM (EST) we'll know if bubs is pink or blue!
My gut says blue!
Super exciting!! I find out on Wednesday. Im so nervous ( i have 3 boys and holding onto a small amount of hope we might get a little girl )

Well what are some ways to keep things moving on this site??
I don't have friends that I keep in touch with regularly let alone ones in the same town as me. You guys are my friends and voices of reassurance. Would love to see a bigger network of users on here
We could all make a thread in the pregnancy buddies page for all of us to keep up to date? I'm on the April due date buddies page but they also have a facebook page which im not on and i miss out on a fair bit because they mostly post on Facebook. I prefer to stay on here.

I agree with it being super busy here in 2013. Now, it is like a snails pace. I can come back every few days and the same posts are up. I do most of my talking in FB group too.

I agree. I had dd in 2012 and was so busy on here. Personally now that I'm on #2 I've been there done that so less posting. Maybe just happened to be less FTM right now....

I agree. It's a shame coz I loved coming on and reading everything in 2012 when I had my Little girl. Let's hope it picks up. I'm due 24th April. Going for gender scan in 2 weeks, so excited xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->