Where is my period? when did i ovulate?

happyjello

Reaction score
Where is my period? when did i ovulate?
My last period was April 12/2011, (my cycle is roughly 35 days)

I had EWCM from May 2nd through May10th (thinking this was a little long for me as I'm 36 years old)
I usually only have it for 5 days!!

Hubby and I BD on early May 4th, May 10th. And again this weekend (May 21st and May 23rd)

I took a test yesterday morning and it was a BFN,

I have no signs of PMS and I'm on cycle day 44

What is going on? what day did I ovulate on, as I seemed to be fertile a little longer this month..

So sorry I can't offer any advice but can empathise with how you feel as my last cycle was 47 days with no PMS symptoms and BFNs every time I tested.

I do hope someone comes along with more advice to be able to help you understand what may be going on with your cycle :hugs:

Do you take temperatures? It's a bit hard to offer an opinion without the temps, sorry. Any other OV symptoms like cramps or anything?

Without temping no way to know for sure, but it likely coincided with the end of your fertile mucus. So you may only be 14 dpo now, so depends on your usual luteal phase length...

My ewcm started on Monday May 2nd and stopped on Saturday May 7th, and was there again on Monday the 9th and was gone Tuseday....
if that helps a little

That can be a sign that you haven't actually o'd this cycle, but without the temp data it would be impossible to say - maybe invest in a BBT thermometer and starting temping next month?

My suspicion would be that your body was gearing up for ovulation with the first EWCM, but it did not happen for whatever reason, so it tried again, and you probably ovulated somewhere in the vicinity of the 10th...

** velo **

I think you are right, AF came for her visit today!!!! :(
I guess try again next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back