where is the best place to buy furniture?

taytotayto

Reaction score
we are in the middle of an extension to our house and as a result we will need new carpets, a sofa (ideally leather) the usual stuff needed of a living room, bedroom furniture etc. is it possible to buy everything from the one place and where is the best place to buy furniture expecially. i like M&S furniture but its soooo expensive. is there anywhere selling good quality furniture somewhere in the north of england ( ideally yorkshire) or somewhere selling discount furniture or second hand furniture thats immaculate.

Do you have an ikea close to you? We are in the same position & will be getting our nursery sets from there, reviews & good & there really cheap :)

I agree with bean. IKEA is fab, huge choice and easy to put together.

All our furniture is from Homabase and a lot of it looks much more expensive than it is. Our armchairs get a lot of comments, people think they are from Laura Ashley (yeah, as if I could afford it!)

We have alot of furniture from Next, they have some gorgeous stuff, some is expensive and some are quite reasonable

You can find the best website to buy furniture online on the google.

I think Harveys is a fab place to buy furniture (plus there is a sale on) ;) for bedroom furniture I've always liked Ikea too, reasonable and good quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->