Where Oh Where has the little WITCH gone??

MrsShoupFoR#3

Busy MoM to 2 Princess's
Reaction score
I have been MIA for awhile now since sum interesting mishaps have occurred in my life that I believed had put a halt on my ttc efforts for the last month but hmmmm here I am waiting patiently for AF to arrive. I should have come on the 29th and here it is the 3rd, 6 days late. My cycles have been every 34 days for 6 months now. I am almost positive I am not preg since I last bd'd on the 11th of May and always ov on CD20, which woulda been the 15th. Soooo here I am 2 bfn's later just thinking by chance it coulda happened and still no witch! I am soooo fustrated! This 2ww is hard enough... Extra days is just unneccessary! In conclusion here I am trying to trick AF into coming! Bring it on, DH comes home 2moro and I want a new cycle!

(((((hugs)))) to you it is so frustrating isnt it

Im with you i was expecting AF to turn up on 30th so 4 days ago & nothing. The weds (last week) i was so sure AF was going to turn up because of the cramps/twinges i was getting thought it was going to be a early appearance but nothing

Doing my head in now, i just want to get on with the next cycle even though i was feeling so hopeful this time around & we DTD loads way b4 i was expecting AF to show & also for a week after. 21st May is the last time we DTD so 14 days tomorrow

Have done 8 tests all BFN this past week, last one this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->