where to buy disney dvds

jenfirstbaby

i <3 my baby girl :)
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying Jessica some Disney DVDs as part of her Christmas. Probably the princessy ones like Cinderella, sleeping beauty etc :)

Does anyone know of anywhere you can get them fairly cheap? I didnt think they'd be expensive but they're like £12 each. I know that doesn't sound loads but if ur buying like 5 DVDs that's £60! X

I'd say ebay / play.com / amazon are probably the cheapest places to get them tbh i bought my little one some top trump cards that in waterstones are £5 but cost me £1 new! x

Wait until October! Im sure they do buy one get one free

eBay is prob your best bet, thats where I've bought most of my little girls or car boot sales etc but then u risk them being scratched. Also inside the Disney DVDs there is a voucher to redeem online, you build up the points and get free DVDs, I've just got 2 new DVDs through redeemed vouchers kx

Thanks. I have checked amazon and play.com but they were still the same sort of price. EBay is slightly cheaper but im always scared they will be copies or something lol

Thanks for the tip about the vouchers!

In the Disney store the other day they were doing 101 dalmations plus a stuffed teddy (worth£18) and a Disney carrier for £20, incase anyone was planning on getting the DVD! X

Try waiting hun. Sainsburys, Asda Tesco, HMV, Amazon all usually do a bogof nearer to xmas. They're usually about £15 each but obviously you get one free. That's what I'm going to do!

xx

I hate how expensive they are too, i've bought a few on the bogof before so I'm waiting for that to come around again. I used my points the other day and got dumbo and bugs life to put away for xmas for Belle :)

Ooo think il hold off then til the bogof :) il need to keep an eye out, anyone know if they R advertised ? Xx

Tesco def do a BOGOF every Xmas. I got Dumbo, Cinderella, Tangled and loads more last Xmas! £15 for 2 :)

disney movie club

You get a bunch of dvds for really cheap. I got a special code in the mail. Basically I get 7 dvds for $21 and I get free shipping. I just have to buy 2 dvds at regular price $20 each later. It's still a pretty good deal. Just be sure to read all the fine print!

I was wondering the same :thumbup: I've got lion king 2&3 off eBay, they smelt like burning when they came but do play fine.. will wait for bogof now :)

Cx

Problem with ordering from the disney store is that by the time u have added their insane postage on, the extra "freebie" or w.e you get with the dvd has pretty much been paid for lol.

You can't really get disney dvds cheap.. not the classic ones.. Disney have this 'vault' and all the classics(jungle book, cinderella, sleeping beauty, little mermaid etc etc etc) go into it and they only re release 2 or 3 a year... so this year we had lion king, cinderella & 101 dalmations have just come out again... But then they go back into the vault.. its soo annoying!! I really want little mermaid but it doesn't come out til next september.. I won't buy off ebay or sellers on play.com cos their probs fakes.

You can't really get disney dvds cheap.. not the classic ones.. Disney have this 'vault' and all the classics(jungle book, cinderella, sleeping beauty, little mermaid etc etc etc) go into it and they only re release 2 or 3 a year... so this year we had lion king, cinderella & 101 dalmations have just come out again... But then they go back into the vault.. its soo annoying!! I really want little mermaid but it doesn't come out til next september.. I won't buy off ebay or sellers on play.com cos their probs fakes.

Oh bums :( I wanted to get little mermaid!!

Cx

I got Little Mermaid from Ebay about a month ago for £10 and was def not a fake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Special_Editions

info x

Definitely wait till they do the BOGOF, all the supermarkets, hmv etc usually do them around the same time. I tend to get a few since I refuse to pay for them individually, but I also love Disney and BOGOF is usually the best deal to save money on them when it comes around! Can't wait till this LO is old enough to watch them and she's not even here yet.

Either that or I ask for a Disney film off a relative who doesn't know what to get me for Xmas, last year it was the lion king:haha:

I'm slowly collecting Millicent disney films, so far we have about 7. I order from play.com, tescos on BOGOF and occasionally as a one off from Amazon.
x

Il defo hold off for BOGOF, really silly paying all that money for one DVD! I was quite surprised at how expensive they were actually! I'm hoping to get at least 4 for Christmas, I was thinking.... Snow white, Cinderella, sleeping beauty and beauty and the beast maybe? But obv it depends as someone said they only come out at certain times?

I want to start off with the Disney princess ones but also can't wait to buy her toy story:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->