Where to buy petite maternity size clothing

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
I know Motherhood Maternity carries petite sizes however i was very interesting in getting some long flowy skirts but they didn't have any in P. Does anyone know where i can get a flowy skirt for someone as short as me (im 5 foot 1). I loved the skirts at motherhood but even the size small is WAY too long for my short little body. I had thought about hemming it, but TBH i really am not interested in spending $50 on a skirt that i have to cut a good 10inches off to fit :nope:

Did you try Kohl's? I know their maternity pants come in petites, so maybe their skirts do too!!!

I'm about 5'3", and even though I'm not showing yet, I've been thinking about this, too. Being petite it's hard enough to find clothes, but it looks like it's even harder to find petite maternity clothes!

I'm 53 and have always had to hem all my clothes :( even some petite stuff .

I'm 5'1'' and I still have yet to find someplace with affordable maternity cloths that fit properly. It really makes it hard to get comfortable with my changing body, as everything seems to make me look more short and stumpy than I already am.

The only reasonably priced place I've really seen that has super cute and petite maternity clothes has been Old Navy, actually.

And the skirts are definitely cute! Might have to order a shorter one and just wear it low, though. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->