• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where to buy?

ButterflyX

Reaction score
Hi guys

What is your favorite online store for newborn babies' clothes/outfits/essentials..etc? Good quality products? Reasonable prices?
In your opinion, what are the must-haves, what are the products that you got for your new born that you would recommend others to get?

I don't plan to buy anything now as I find it still too early. But I don't mind window shopping; in other words, just seeing what is out there.

I hope to hear from u . Thanks :)

I like next baby clothes. They wash well and they're good quality. My second son has been able to wear things my first son wore because they didn't even look used.

Must haves... I think it depends person to person depending on your baby's needs and your parenting preferences. I would recommend a medela breast pump if you plan to breastfeed. They're expensive but I would say worth the money, it made expressing comfortable and more efficient for me.

I would recommend a stokke tripp trapp high chair, also expensive, but it has a very small 'footprint' so it tucks away neatly under your dining table and it's at the right height for eating with the rest of the family. It can also be suitable from birth to adulthood. :)

Cuski comforters I also think are great, they are baby safe and carry mum's scent, you could maybe google them to find out more?

Hope that helps :)

Thanks so much for your input! I am currently looking at next baby clothes a i am loving what I'm seeing. I'm all for a good quality materials. I love to hear feedback from people who have actually use the products, so your input is so helpful for me. I plan hope and wish to breastfeed and wish to succeed at it , so i will look at the pump that u recommended too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->