where to start?

MoominJ

Reaction score
I have no idea!

Lo is 4.5months old and everything goes in his mouth so I'd like to get some info on weaning. Any useful links or books or recipes would also be muchly appreciated! I think I'd like to try a bit of tw and blw but I have no idea how to start, going to try to weight till 6 months start of Jan) but I'd really like to sit him at the dinner table on Xmas day and maybe have some veg?

Do u offer milk still? Which meal did u start with? Do I need to start giving water? Hes entirely breastfed at the mo

I forgot to add that he already steals things of the table at dinner (napkins and the plates lol but I keep the food away from him) and can sit up in his bumbo or jumparoo so I think he will definitely be ready by then

Hi. I have recently started BLW with my 6 1/2 month old daughter. I purchased the baby led weaning book by Gill Rapley which is great, defo recommend reading. As per the book, babies milk feeds to stay as per usual as for the first weeks it's unlikely baby will swallow any food, it's all about exploring. First foods I offered were broccoli, green beans, carrot, banana, bread sticks, toast, rice cakes you get the idea. I have also tried her with weetabix and yoghurt, but as you can imagine with no spoon it gets extremely messy - so be prepared x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->