which beauty products to you use/swear by?

nic18

Reaction score
me being nosey and just seeing what everyone uses :)!

I swear by face soap I got off eBay, it's made with 100% natural ingredients with tea tree and poppy seeds, it works wonders and keep my face clear of spots and just gives purely nice skin :)! I was reading her feed back on eBay to and apparently it helps the worst case of achney to

Would be good to see! I need a eye make up remover that gets the MAC False Lashes Mascara off , or I'll have no eyelashes :rofl: Vaseline ain't even budging it, although its good on other mascaras.

I'm a MAC girl for most of my staple products. Pricey than the local Boots but the quality and how far it goes, well, it's worth it to me now!

I use surgical spirit now to clean make up brushes, thats my bargain buy. Couldnt justify MACs brush cleaner each time, when im just pouring it down the sink technically!

atomicpink, have you tried Elizabeth Arden eye make up remover, it's quite expensive in places like boots but if you go on cheapsmells.co.uk you can get it quite cheap :)

I imagine the big names would be a good start really!

I use palmers cocoa butter soap on my face, its lovely. Really moisturising! I then use hawaiian tropic face sun cream as a face moisturiser all year round. Shower gel I tend to use sanex or nivea. I only wear mascara which I use clinique high impact. I use nivea or dove body lotion but hardly ever have time for that! That's pretty much how far my beauty regime goes! :haha: I keep it pretty simple. Xx

https://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=251319737341

this is the soap I use, I use it just for spots, but have noticed it also unclogs pores and the little bar last ages :) honestly is amazing

I also put body butter on to after the bath or shower, exfoliate when I shave my legs:)

Nutriganics from the body shop. It's for the early signs of aging.

AutomicPink- Elemis is the ultimate cleanser for me! :flower: I don't think anyone makes skin products like they do.

My beauty must haves are:

Morrocanoil - Essential for died hair. It doesn't matter what products I use, if I finish with this there's a noticeable difference.

MAC Rebel lipstick - If I feel like I need to get glammed up this can transform a look.

Sleek contouring kit - a failsafe.

MAC 217 - For blending eyeshadow. Nothing gives a finish like it.

Nars Sheer glow
MAC Paint pots
Vichy Illuminating

I could go on and on. I spend my life blogging about beauty stuff and have so many favourites just now. But these are the things I always end up with empties of.
I would rather spend the money on quality and wear it less than buy lots of cheap stuff. I don't have one brand I always go back to.

My work kit is almost entirely MAC but I don't use that myself as I find they're quite heavy. But I am OBSESSED with Elemis and Morrocanoil just now.

Would be good to see! I need a eye make up remover that gets the MAC False Lashes Mascara off , or I'll have no eyelashes :rofl: Vaseline ain't even budging it, although its good on other mascaras.

I'm a MAC girl for most of my staple products. Pricey than the local Boots but the quality and how far it goes, well, it's worth it to me now!

I use surgical spirit now to clean make up brushes, thats my bargain buy. Couldnt justify MACs brush cleaner each time, when im just pouring it down the sink technically!

You should try Bioderma.. Its fantastic x

this is the soap I use, I use it just for spots, but have noticed it also unclogs pores and the little bar last ages :) honestly is amazing

Totally buying some of this, my skin is terrible and I'm willing to give anything a go!

Only thing I really swear by is Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer. It covers up my rashy face :haha:

Totally buying some of this, my skin is terrible and I'm willing to give anything a go!

Only thing I really swear by is Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer. It covers up my rashy face :haha:

honestly I had tried everything, my face seemed to break out just before af and now I get the occasional spot, but nothing like what I used to, read the feedback she gets its amazing x

Aunsol on your eye bags. Yes, that is haemorrhoid cream :rofl: my sisters best friend recommend it to me and it really does work! Just don't use it too much as it will dry the skin out :thumbup:

My absolute favourite is Dr Weil for Origins lip balm. You don't need to reapply it every 10 minutes like people seem to with most lip balms. It's so moisturizing. I've been using it for years and haven't bought a single other brand since I tried it.
I also love urban decay eyeliner pencil in perversion. It is the blackest one I've ever seen and so lovely and soft. You can smudge it before it sets but it stays really really well.
I love the amplified finish lipsticks by mac. The texture is nice and the colour is so opaque and striking.

Clinique 7 day scrub is my fave beauty product. Makes skin look lovely.

For dry/ chapped lips, I always use E45. Tastes a bit nasty but it works wonders if you apply it before bed each night in winter.

For eye make up - I find No7 eye make up remover is very good. It is oil based, and I always buy it when I get a money off no7 voucher in boots so it only costs a few pounds :)

Gonna buy some of this, thanks! :thumbup:

Dry shampoo, Batiste is so amazing! Always rejuvinates my hair if I don't have time to wash.

Rimmel lipsticks and foundations I find long lasting.

I love products!

But my essentials are:
Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser
Liz Earle toner
Clarins Hydraquench day cream gel based
Guerlain Midnight Secret night cream
Vaseline Cocoa Butter for legs and shoulders
Clarins exfoliator scrub
Superdrug vitamin E cream for all over

Bath and shower stuff is usually an organic brand or L'Occitane. Hand wash is Molton and hand cream is Atrixo.

SHampoo and conditioner is either Redken or Aveda.

I love Bare Minerals foundation, warmth and mineral veil for my face, so light natural but a great coverage and can have it as intense or as subtle as I want each time.

Also like Fake Bake medium tan :thumbup:

Loreal extraordinary oil really is extraordinary, I use it at all 3 stages, before shampooing, before drying and as a finishing oil, makes my colour look gorgeous and like its just been done.

Happy hair days Argen oil shampoo n conditioner, just for the yummy smell :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->