• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

which bottle for 9 mth old?

wishingonastar

Reaction score
Hi my baby is only breastfed. Never tried bottles. I have something coming up soon where I need to be out in eve so hubby needs to feed baby and be able to get her to bed (I feed her laying down to get her to sleep so he will do same ideally). I have a naturally fast flow so a slow flow bottle will just wind her up I'm guessing.

Could anyone please advise of what they use for their breastfed babies of similar age?

I'm not sure if this is helpful or not, but my breastfed baby has always refused all types of bottles. She drinks very well from a straw cup and has done since about 7-8 months. We use the momma ones and find them very good.
My ff nephew also uses the same straw cups for milk and has done since 9 months (started refusing bottles)

a tommee tippee worked for mt ebf baby. didn't introduce a bottle until 4 months

Thanks...which teat did you put them on at that age? As I'm guessing it wasn't the newborn slow flow one?

Hi! My son is just about to be 6 months old and we just started a bottle a couple weeks ago. He refused quite a few of them. The only one he eventually took was an Adiri bottle. We use the newborn flow, and even if you have a naturally fast flow, I highly recommend the newborn flow with this bottle because when I turn it upside down with water in it, it drips or pours out in a steady stream pretty quickly. I can't imagine having anything faster! I think he accepted it because the nipple part is very soft and short. Good luck!

My breastfed baby really enjoyed the ComoTomo bottle. Shaped like a boob and squeezes like a boob. She still likes it for comfort to this day. She would not use any other bottle.

Definitely without a shadow of doubt Nuby Natural Touch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->