Which boys name - Please vote

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
Hi all am posting this for a friend. she is having trouble deciding on a name for their bump! She wants to keep the name a secret from family until the birth so cant get many opinions from them so she looking for some opinions from you ladies.

The two names are:

Jensen
Gabriel

Which do you prefer? and she is in the UK. Is the name Gabirel acceptable in the UK (know its quite popular in America but not sure how well it would go down in the UK

She is also open to other nice suggestions.

thanks

I much prefer Gabriel and really like the nn gabe x

I'm in UK and really like Gabriel. I don't like Jensen it's too much like the whole Jaxon, Mason name thing which I think is a bit chavvy TBH.

Cx

My computer won't let me vote in the poll, but Gabriel for sure. I like Jensen, but Gabriel is just flows so nicely and has a great nn. I also knew a girl named Jensen so I tend to think of it in a more feminine way.

Im from the uk, and I think she well get a few strange looks which ever she goes for, I think

Jensen is a little bit chavy a bit like someone tried to Jazz up Jason?

Gabriel sounds very feminne to me.

so she should pick the one she likes best as neither of them are going to get away raised eye brow free..

My oh wants the name Jensen, I said over my dead body am I naming him after a formula one driver, so I voted Gabriel. I love that name. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->