• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which breast pump is best?

BrandysMum

Reaction score
Hey :flower: I'm only newly pg with No.2, but I'm looking into which pump I want to buy as they cost an arm and a leg. I breastfed DD1 for two years, but I was a SAHM until she was four so I didn't have to worry so much about pumping and I only used a cheap manual avent pump occasionally. With this baby I'll be going back to work one to two days a week around four to six months so I'll be pumping a fair bit more.

I'm currently looking into a medela double electric, but I don't know if they are worth the money?

Does anyone have any recommendations?

TIA

I bought a Tommee Tippee manual one which gave up after 4 weeks. Decided to buy another manual as wasn't sure if I was going to keep going with the stress of the first pump. I got a Lasinoh manual one and exclusively pumped for a year. I have since sterilised it and packed it away for my next baby. It cost £35, was comfortable, didnt need replacement parts (which btw are available directly from supplier ) and it came with 2 bottles which fitted on to it. I would really recommend it xxx

I had a Tommy Tippee one and it was awful!!
I then got a lansinoh breast pump and it was so much easier and quicker. I have both a manual and electric manual pump and they both work great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->