which carrier???

K

kelly-pelynt

hi ladies, I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on which carrier to buy as im really confused at all the different types. Im looking for one that can go on the back, Ive had the bjorn carrier and ellas just to heavy now to carry on the front anymore and I love the look of all your carriers on here. Im going on holiday so I want to be able to just put in my suitcase or bag easily, ellas 11 months and just over 20lbs but I want it to last for a good couple of years, any info would be great. I found one called the IHOSA, has anyone heard of this one??thanks

Hi! I googled the ihosa since I've never heard of it before- it's pretty much a mei tai with buckles from the looks of it. We have a baby hawk meitai and I love it- Emma's almost 20lbs too and I can wear her for hours on my front without getting a sore back. I haven't tried the back carry with her yet but I'm sure that would be comfy too. It fits well in a diaper bag too. I love our baby hawk but the ihosa looks good too :)

Hi! I used a Connecta carrier with DD2. Have been using it since she was 6 weeks old and I still use it for back carrys and she's 21 months now. If you google connecta you should find it. It sounds very like the one you mention as it fastens with plastic buckles. It folds up very small and I either keep it under the pushchair or in my change bag.

Vic x

Hi mummy vic, I just happened to buy the connecta yesterday, did quite a bit of research loved the looks of the babyhawk but think I would get really confused with all that tieing (sp) of the straps and the babyhawk with clips was really expensive so I brought the connecta integra in a lovely pink flowery pattern. thanks

No problem, really hope you like it. It has to be my best baby buy ever. I'm a frequent flyer and find it an absolute god-send in airports especially!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->