Which milk can I cook with?

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
It does look LO has an allergy to cows milk but we are having tests done at the moment which will confirm it.

But in the meanwhile I am wondering what milk I use when I am cooking something for her that requires milk?

I tried making cauliflower cheese last week & used the infant soya formula that she drinks & it STANK!!! and went all gooey!! Needless to say LO did not eat it!!!

Hayden didn't have a true dairy allergy, meaning he didn't test positive for it but he couldn't handle it. We used rice milk...it's a bit harder to cook with because it is so thin so you might need more. But he drinks rice milk, he is starting to tolerate dairy now so he can have that stuff, just not alot of it, so he has 1 cup of regular milk now but prefers his rice milk so he has that most of the time.

have you tried like alpro soya milk or somthin like that??xx

Rice milk is probably the best tasting out of all the milk substitutes although as mentioned above, not always the best for cooking as it is thin.

I grew up on Goats milk which is DISGUSTING. I hated the stuff. Now if i'm struggling with my sinus I switch to the rice milk and it aint so bad.

yes i thought about alpro actually..

anyone cook with this?

The soya formula box says u can use it for cooking etc!!

Blerrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I made caULIFLOWER cheese with it once for lo & it smelt nasty!! Needless to say she didnt eat it at all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->