Which Moses Basket?

sweetcheeks85

Reaction score
We are getting our moses basket bought for us by my OH's brother but I just cant decide what one to get, ive narrowed it down to 3 choices. Hopefully u ladies will be able to help me pick :hugs:

Attachments

• i love my bear moses.jpg
    i love my bear moses.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Loved and adored moses.jpg
    Loved and adored moses.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 19
  • winnie moses.jpg
    winnie moses.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 23
I have the winnie the pooh one hun and i love it! I like that it doesnt have a hood, its quite big too!

I love, love love, I love my bear, i've got the range of this?! xxx

I have the love my bear range of stuff, yet to use it but its all good quality and washes well, washed it all last wk and came out looking great, took no time to dry either.

Thanx girls think im edging towards the winnie the pooh at the moment as it is a bit different. I do love the I love my Bear range too though!!

:happydance: I really do love picking all this baby stuff, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :rofl:

i have the i love my bear range and my hood kept falling down on it all the bloody time so the winnie the poo one looks bigger so i think i would go with that u havent got to sort hood out and may get a little more use out of it

Lou
xxx

I think the Loved and Adored one is absolutely the best looking of the 3!!

I love the i love my bear range, i choose that one

i have the winnie the pooh one and my little one loves it its very big and comfy. and the bedding is so soft compared to the i love my bear with my sister in law as its quite rough on a babys skin.

the organic blankets are so lovely as well but its your choice but pooh is best lol

i went for i love my bear - looks so lovely xxx

we had a winnie the pooh from mothercare, i adored it, it had a hood and everything :cloud9: though i love the toys on the other too xx

I cant stand winnie pooh stuff so thats out for me aswell as theres no hood.. i like the 1st too but as the 2nd has a gorg stand the overall not so plain look , i went for that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->