Which name do you think goes best?

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
The children I already have are named (boys) Brendan, and Kairen, and my girls are Avaleigh, and Meadow, I also have a step son whose name is Bobby, so as you can see by my children's names I like names that are a little different but not too out there, whereas by my step sons name you can see my husband likes very normal names so we have struggled to find a girl so name this time (same a sister we did with our other girls lol) that we both love, well we have 3 names now but he loves the one that Ismail most popular whereas for me it's too popular to commit to, anyway here they are please help me decide which one matches with my other children's names best please :) her middle name will be Gillian (after my mother in law)

Isabella (my husbands favourite)
Keira
Cassidy

I think Cassidy goes well with the others and us more uncommon. It's lovely too!

So far Cassidy is winning which is my favourite of the 3 so far :)

I love Kiera but it might sound a bit too similar to Kairen? If I heard those names together I might assume Kiera and Kairen were twins! Cassidy is distinctive from all the other names and yet fits well with them.

I love all of them, but Cassidy is my favourite!

I love Kiera but it might sound a bit too similar to Kairen? If I heard those names together I might assume Kiera and Kairen were twins! Cassidy is distinctive from all the other names and yet fits well with them.

I worried about that myself funnily enough, they do sound very similar plus my surname is lara and I don't feel like Kiera Lara goes right

Cassidy goes really nicely with Meadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"