Which ones?

Abigailly

Reaction score
I'm sorry, another 'I need help with nappies' thread!

I'm not a regular user of cloth nappies, although getting more and more so!, but at the moment I have 11 all in ones. However, I've never tried shaped ones (I think they're called), but I'm put off by the drying time of them (according to friends!). What are the differences? and which do you find easier?

Also, as I've never bought my own nappies I'm confused to what makes are what etc.

Any help is very much appreciated:flower:

My shaped bamboo ones take around the same time to dry as the tri fold inserts for my Ittis bittis - so for me its not an issue.

There is great thread here https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/349905-cloth-nappy-diaper-guides-faqs.html#post5754386 that can help you much more than I can write here about all the types of nappies - maybe have a read of that and let us know what you think and can try to help?

tbh the AIOs are the easiest- if you're needing more absorbency go for shaped (sometimes called fitteds btw!)

I dipped into fitteds for a tiny bit but I by far preferred AIOs/Pockets.

If you did want to look at fitteds the ones that are best (from what I gather from die-hard fitteds users and most raved about) are the TotsBots Stretchies. Check them out and see what you think. Totsbots bamboozles also popular...pretty fitteds such as BedBugs and WeeNotionsNightNotions are also popular fitteds :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->