Who’s had IB?

Didn’t want to read and run, I’ve never had it sorry...hopefully someone else has x

I haven't sorry but other ladies here have so hopefully you will get some advice soon :)

I had it with my 2nd pregnancy. It happened at 5 or 6 DPO and was literally one spot of blood on the toliet paper. No cramping. I found out I was pregnant at 13 dpo.

I had it at 9dpo with both of my boys. Light pink streaks and slimy cervical mucus I noticed for 2 days when I used the bathroom. Occasionally a spot in the toilet. Got a positive test on 12dpo for both.
And now....we aren't trying for another, but I have very VERY predictable periods & am on nuvaring. Have been for 2 years with no spotting or breakthrough bleeding ever. And suddenly I had light pink streaks again for two days....and kind of freaking out that I'm pregnant. (I'll be fine if I am; it's just totally unexpected!)

I've never experienced any IB. Good luck though!! :dust:

I had to go check my notes from my daughter. Had spotting at 5 or 6 dpo and got a positive 13dpo. (I also had bright red spotting midnight the night before my positive). I tested when nothing more happened. Notes dont mention colour or amount so no help there. I honestly didn't believe i was pregnant until that night i took the test as i used to get spotting a week before i was due.

I had IB with 2 of my babies, with my third i had a significant streak of brown a few times over 2/3 days and with this one I had just a little spot of brown at about 13/14dpo.

I haven't personally, but I know many here who have. Good luck! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"