Who agrees with this idea

proudparent88

Reaction score
I am just curious here so many people have portable electronic devices and are unable to upload pics on here and things who else agrees that an app should be created for this site that is easy to use but also allows mobile users to upload pics?

I keep thinking that if enough people agree then maybe we will get one! It would be great!

Not me, I like the site as it is and wouldn't use an app xx

I agree. It's not very often I go onto this forum on my pc. Would be great if we could upload photos from our phones. X

You can upload from an iPhone/iPad on here, you do it like a normal upload... Go on go advanced, then click the little paperclip. Not sure if you can do this from all phones but I would imagine so?

Or you can always get the photobucket app on most electronic devices and then paste the IMG code too.

I like the website as a website!

I can do it from various devices but when I was struggling photobucket made it so easy. Use that x

I can upload from my tablet but when I need to upload from my phone I just use photobucket. I like the website how it is, an app would be great but I have no problems with it how it is now xx

I use photobucket as well, I much prefer to use desktop versions of most things rather than apps.

You can upload from an iPhone/iPad on here, you do it like a normal upload... Go on go advanced, then click the little paperclip. Not sure if you can do this from all phones but I would imagine so?

Or you can always get the photobucket app on most electronic devices and then paste the IMG code too.

I like the website as a website!

Didn't know this thanks! I have been using photobucket.

I cant seem to upload photos on my iphone. I think this site is popular enough to have a app :)

I cant seem to upload photos on my iphone. I think this site is popular enough to have a app :)

If you click the paperclip then upload, you can upload attachments that way x

No i think the site is fine as it is. Most (if not all) devices should support mobile upload? Its really easy to do.

I think quite a few have asked for an app in the past, its not just something that can be done...im sure it would cost quite a bit of money to be designed and developed!

I think it's fine as it is :)

I use photobucket to upload my pictures and rarely have any issues with it :thumbup:

I wouldn't have thought you could make an app for a forum? I'm not sure how apps work but they don't automatically update do they? So you wouldn't see new threads? I haven't got a clue I'm just guessing :lol:
But if it were possible it'd be awesome :thumbup:

I can upload from my s3 no problem. Just switch to desk top view. Then go advanced. Then click the paperclip same as always :)

I'd love an app!! I can upload from my iPhone but only one pic at a time. Which is fine generally but I wanted to post a few pics the other day in one post and couldn't.

I wouldn't have thought you could make an app for a forum? I'm not sure how apps work but they don't automatically update do they? So you wouldn't see new threads? I haven't got a clue I'm just guessing :lol:
But if it were possible it'd be awesome :thumbup:

Lots and lots of forums have apps, tbh this site is the only one that I post on regularly that doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->