Who can make your baby giggle the most?

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
In my household, it's my daughter. Whenever she talks to Chase, he's giggling.

I must be boring. LOL

My mom. :D In my house, I guess me but I make her cry the most too, I bore her lol

my OH. I tell myself it's because Alasdair hardly ever sees him. He is a novelty where as I am boring and always around.

Any one can make Lola giggle. But she does it most loud with me :smug: she lives with me, she has no choice :lol:

my OH. I tell myself it's because Alasdair hardly ever sees him. He is a novelty where as I am boring and always around.

Same! :) Joey laughs at everything his daddy does whereas i really have to make a fool of myself to make him giggle! :blush: :lol:

jack laughs at any one and everyone but he laughs loudest at daddy x

me, usually only by tickling her. although the other night i was in the bath and turned away from her in her bouncer and started to hose my hair down and she was extaticaly (sp) giggling away to herself, when i turned round she started doing it even more! it was lovely to hear, but i'm paranoid now too,i must look BAD when wet! lol

ME! For once daddy isn't better than me! :happydance:

Me I think? But I think that's because I know all the tricks. She laughs alot at my sister.

I am happy to say it is me! Surprisingly, since she spends all day and all night with me.

well maddi just giggles for us all :dohh: me and james when we eat her belly! but to her grandad is very funny!!! x

Her sister gets her into some giggle fits. We're not as silly as her jumping around like a twit.

Only I can!!

I mean she giggles at others, but with me it is so effortless, I LOVE IT!!

Kathryn will laugh at her daddy the most! It's ok thought cause he's at work all day so I'm glad she likes him so much! Though she has been smiling and giggling at me a lot the past few days too, especially today.

her older sister Yakira who is 7. All she has to do is smile at her and Angelynn starts to laugh and smile. It's probably cause she looks like a monkey with the faces she makes at Angel LOL

he doesn't giggle so often now but he smiles at me most. lots of big smiles for beautiful mummy,lol

a packet im not joking more than any person!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->