Who else is really early 3-4 weeks?

RaspberryK

Reaction score
I am a poas addict, I neeeeeed to know at the earliest possible moment. And yet waiting til past period due date is agony, and that extra week or so that you know you're in first tri is sooooo long.
As if first trimester wasn't long enough already?

Xx

Ps my ticker may be a few days ahead as I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate til later but I've used my lmp date.

I'm at 7 weeks - but congrats to you! Happy and healthy 9 months!

I just confirmed a very very faint positive line test yesterday with a digital today, so I'm very early too!!

Hay RaspberryK
I am a few days ahead of you. I also am a POAS addict and started at 9DPO this cycle and only saw my BPF at 12DPO hahaha!
How are you feeling? Has it sunk in yet?

I'm only 4 weeks might be only 3 as I think I ovulated later only found out today for sure clear blue digital said 1-2, dates work out that I'm due 31st jan 15 xx

Hay RaspberryK
I am a few days ahead of you. I also am a POAS addict and started at 9DPO this cycle and only saw my BPF at 12DPO hahaha!
How are you feeling? Has it sunk in yet?

I started ridiculously early considering I can't work out when I ov (don't temp) did poas opk but they were confusing. I was either 5 or 7 dpo when I started poas.lol.
I feel fine, a bit shocked I guess, anxious and yet at the same time trying to be more relaxed than last time. What about you?
Xx

I'm only 4 weeks might be only 3 as I think I ovulated later only found out today for sure clear blue digital said 1-2, dates work out that I'm due 31st jan 15 xx

I guess none of us know for sure til our scans, even then they're only estimated.
Congratulations xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2182829-due-february-2015-a.html#post32801711

Yay! Congrats honey! :) so pleased to see you got your bfp. I remember you from first tri

Thank you! I still stalk a few , would it be weird of me to update the September group? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->