Who else is TTC in Sept?

purple01

Mummy to Ben + Bump
Reaction score
I was just wondering who else is planning to ttc in September?

It seemed like there was such a long time to wait....but now only just over a month! Can't believe it, very exciting! :happydance:

Very exciting! I'm not sure when I'll be ttc at moment. Just started taking folic acid tablets, and want to take them for a few months before ttc and want to lose a bit weight too.

Good luck with ttc!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :happydance!!! I'm ssoo excited! We were trying the last three months but deployment coming up.. loooooong story :lol:
To me it seems so far away... cause the way my cycle is, we cant start trying till around 24/26th September cause that's when I am supposed to be ovulating.. with a 28 day cycle!
I'm freaking out!!! :happydance::sex::dance::headspin::wohoo:

:wave: Me too!! We are on our hols at the beginning of Sept, but it looks like I may be due on around then, but that's our official starting point anyway!!

Excited and very scared!!! x

i think if we say right we def are going to have another baby we will wait until lucys 1st birthday so it will be sept plus id love another summer baby so it will work out well hopefully.

I'm hoping to start TTC at the end of September, but i've got a doctor's appointment coming up to discuss things because I haven't actually had a period for a while now and i'm definitely not pregnant :(

Hi, I am new on here, and we are going to be ttc from when we come back from hols in the middle of Sept. It's been over 3 years since I had my first boy, and I feel really excited but really scared aswell. Had a couple of probs with dyl during pregnancy last time and am worried that the same stuff will happen again. Would love to have some buddies!!x

:happydance:

There's a few of us for September :)

So, how are you going to go about it? Are you gonna be a charting/temping, etc girl or a go with the flow ntnp kinda girl?

For me, I am ntnp - I want to take it easy and have lots of fun without the stress of POAS all the time - whether to check ovulation or pregnancy. I just wanna enjoy :sex: and if I am late, then test. I am not sure how easy that will be, but it's definitely how I wanna go about it! x

Hi I am new and this is my first post! *can't seem to find a wavy hello smilie*

I was just going to lurk but you all seem so friendly I can't help myself!

We are going to start TTC in Sept - I have one more holiday in a couple of weeks that I wanted to get out of the way. And then will just have to take the risk if book anything else! We cannot keep putting it off forever!

I'm 34 and DH is 37 now and finally we are at the stage where we think we are ready! We run a business and up till now it would have been almost impossible but now we have some staff in place it looks like it could be a reality!!

What is the protocol round here - do you emigrate over to the TTC forum when the time comes??

hey sweetie :wave: - to do the wave you can just type : wave : but without the spaces!

Welcome to BnB and more importantly, to WTT!!! It's up to you really what you want to do, there is no etiquette. ! I am most likely staying here as I will be ntnp and don't want the stress of charting, temping, etc. However, they are all lovely ladies over there so I am sure they'll be happy to see you :) So just do what feels best for you.

Not long now eh!? xx

I'm starting to TTC in September too (dependent on the outcome of my next smear test).

Planning to ntnp - don't worry to make it too stressful or scare off DH (although he's really keen). If nothing seems to be happening after a few months might start checking ovulation - as I'm only coming off the pill just before TTC and I believe that your body doesn't always go back to normal right away.

hey sweetie :wave: - to do the wave you can just type : wave : but without the spaces!

Welcome to BnB and more importantly, to WTT!!! It's up to you really what you want to do, there is no etiquette. ! I am most likely staying here as I will be ntnp and don't want the stress of charting, temping, etc. However, they are all lovely ladies over there so I am sure they'll be happy to see you :) So just do what feels best for you.

Not long now eh!? xx

Thanks bunnyg82 - :wave: !!!

I suppose we are technically already NTNP (had to look up what that meant - feel such a newbie!) and have been for a couple of months. But although will start taking it more seriously don't really want to start temping etc for a few more months! So might hang around both WTT and TTC if that is acceptable!

:wave: September-ish. Just come off pill and if cycles stay long I won't be fertile till October but free to start DTD end of September (had to be off meds three months). very excited. I'm already temping and CM spotting in order to find out what my body is doing post-period. But if there are no clear patterns I guess we'll just get on with it for a while!

We will be starting September - October time. Everything has recently gone into hyperdrive, I have had the implant out and started the pre-conception tablets today, sooo, around then sometime! Wow, so so so exciting!! :D

:happydance:

There's a few of us for September :)

So, how are you going to go about it? Are you gonna be a charting/temping, etc girl or a go with the flow ntnp kinda girl?

For me, I am ntnp - I want to take it easy and have lots of fun without the stress of POAS all the time - whether to check ovulation or pregnancy. I just wanna enjoy :sex: and if I am late, then test. I am not sure how easy that will be, but it's definitely how I wanna go about it! x

What's ntnp? :blush:

I'm probably going to just go with the flow. I remember actually reading somewhere that the stress of charting, temping and just having sex when you're ovulating can actually be detrimental to ttc at times because of the exhaustian/stress it creates. It was in an article on a medical site, but I can't find it now lol.

ntnp is precisely what you're planning to do Kitty - not trying, not preventing!

Only reason I'm temping etc is to try and find out if I am actually ovulating after 13 years on the pill - results still unclear!

Glad there are quite a few of us for sept! :)

We are also planning to ntnp for a couple of months, then i'll probably get impatient and start charting/temping etc.

Hope it doesn't take too many months for us all to get our :bfp: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->