who else is TTC their 4th baby?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
just wondering who else is as crazy as iam:happydance: and are wtt for their forth baby and what age are your children now and do you have boys or girls? just interested.........:hugs::flower:

hi there ive got 1 girl aged 12 and 2 boys age 5 and 2 weeks, i did say i only wanted 3 but since ive had him ive changed my mind, am i mad?????:wacko::wacko: im going to wait for about a year before we start trying though

hi im waiting to try for my 4th i have a boy 16 a girl 12 and a boy 9 i know big gap between them and this wtt but had to put sum qualifications under my belt and i now feel now is the right time just waiting for the hospital to sort me out as i have a coil that they cant locate the threads on !!

ah thanks gurls glad im not the only crazy one lol or thats what people keep telling me anyway:dohh:

well i have just had my forth boy and thought i'd stop there but i already am thinking of a fifth so if your crazy i must be mad lol

well i have just had my forth boy and thought i'd stop there but i already am thinking of a fifth so if your crazy i must be mad lol

congratulations on the birth of your baby boy xxx:happydance::flower:

kookie congrats! I had my 4th boy 2 1/2 months ago and we are talking about 1 more!

I am just about to try for no 4....Have 3 girls 6,8 and nearly 11......Am abit older 36 nearly 37 so am abit worried am I mad...?

Hey hun,I have 5 boys aged 15,11,9,6 & 2 and am ttc baby #6 x

I am just about to try for no 4....Have 3 girls 6,8 and nearly 11......Am abit older 36 nearly 37 so am abit worried am I mad...?

no definately not! cant believe how many women on here who have all girls!

am i mad il have 4 under 6! if all goes to plan !:dohh:

Just did a clearblue ovulation test and got a big smiley face...Pity my DH is out for dinner...!

I am wtt for number 4 too. I have one DD, age 15 and two DS's 12 and 7.
Always thought I was done after my last pregnancy but have been considering another for over a year,AND have now got DH onboard too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->