Who has conceived right after early miscarriage?

rock_princess

Reaction score
hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I had a chemical pregnancy on January 29th and the OB said me and the dh could ttc as soon as the bleeding stopped so we did. My hcg reached 0 exactly 3 weeks ago and based on cervix position and CM I ovulated aprox. 9-10 days ago. I would like to know if these symptoms are all in my head.
My symptoms are: irritability, very tender breasts, nauseous at different points in the day (mostly after eating) very tired, headache, bloating, hot flashes, and runny/stuffy nose.
I would like to know if anyone has had these symptoms almost a moth after miscarriage and how did it turn out?

P.S. Sorry for the rambling, I'm just very anxious and confused :shrug:!

Goodluck hun,
i had MC at nearly 7wks after ttc 2yrs and i ovulated and now 4dpo so im sure its pos to have bfp soon xx

I had a mmc at 8.5 weeks and concieve 5 weeks after my d&c, hope this helps x

Im in same boat mc 2nd feb. hormone level bk after few days ttc straight away. i have tender swollen breast gone up 2 cup sizes. sick tired moody peeing gassy bloated so finger crossed for both of us im 12 to 13 dpo x

I got bfp after trying first time then i mc at 19 weeks and i tried and tried to catch that egg i had a faint line and then my AF came on day 34 so iam guessing it didnt work. JUst take it easy and you ll get there in time. I will be trying again but i had every sympton under the sun , so i wont be doing that in a hurry (getting ahead of myself). I just want to go past five month with my bump and then rest easy... take care x

I had a chemical pregnancy at the beginning of December 2010 and got pregnant the very next cycle. It took me a while to ovulate (over a month), but it happened eventually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->