Who has/had an 11 day LP?

Skye1231

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :)

Just wondering who has an 11 day LP? How long have you been TTC? If you had luck conceiving before with a 11 day LP, how long did it take you?

Thank you.

Sky,
How long have you been tracking your cycles? are you 100% sure on your ovulations dates or tracking them by symptoms only? I only ask because there is no need to stress and worry if you aren't sure first. If you don't chart already, I would highly recommend it if you are concerned you might have a shorter luteal phase. That being said, there are supplements that could increase it a day or two. mine used to be 12-13 now its 14.

Hi Ltweety,
I have only been tracking for 3 cycles now. My first cycle after my MC was around CD19 (purely based off of OV pain). The second cycle I used an OPK and got an LH surge on CD16, I then got OV pain that evening. The third cycle I did no testing but again got OV pain that evening on CD16. I am on cycle 4 now and wont be doing any testing this month, but I did order some more test strips.
Are you more/less talking about tracking my BBT?
After this cycle I was considering starting to take vitamin B6 in addition to my prenatal vitamins.
I do need to do more testing for accuracy to ensure that I do in fact have an 11 day LP but my last 2 cycles point to yes.

I think it's pretty common to have shortened luteal phases directly following a miscarriage too. Not everyone, but sometimes and they will generally lengthen. That could actually explain mine now that I think about it. Never tracked until after first pregnancy. Post MC My first was LP was 12 days then 13 for a while and then gradually increasing.

I take B vitamins as part of a prenatal, and natural progesterone cream which seems to have been the explanation for increase from 13 to 14 days. You can buy it on amazon and it probably can't hurt...My naturopath gave me Progestacare. You take it post O until AF starts. Also vitamin C is supposed to help.

Oh okay well that's good to know. That actually makes me feel a lot better, maybe if I just give myself more time they will lengthen. Thanking vitamins can't hurt, I'll probably start taking a B6 vitamin and a C. I just dont want to get too much of a good thing because I think it can effect other things. I'll do some more research on the vitamins and the progestacare! Thanks :)
Im wishing lots of luck in your future baby making!

I think an 11 day LP is fine! I conceived my DS on the first month with an LP of 10-11 days (some cycles were 10, and some were 11)! :winkwink:

Hi, I've just got a+opk today, cd20 of usually a 31 day cycle so that would make my lp about 10-11 days depending on when I actually ovulate.

I am on cd18 and just got ewcm today. I have had 2 chemicals in 3 cycles... I think for me they're related.
I have a 13 month old

Hi,

I had a consistant 11 lp every month. My cycles were mostly 26 days and i'd ovulate on cd 15. Other months I'd ovulate later and my cycle would be longer but always 11 days till af started.

I am now just over 6 weeks pregnant, naturally. Had 11 lp with my first pregnancy as well and also conceived naturally.

I have no spotting or any indication that my progesterone is low causing the shortish lp.. its just this way for some women.

It bothered me allot as well but I am on my 2nd successful pregnancy (fingers crossed) and had no trouble getting pregnant.

Just make sure you know when you ovulate and try tracking your bbt. Its the best way x :dust:

When I came off the pill in 2012 I think I had two cycles with 10 day LPs. Got pregnant the third cycle (which was only the first cycle we actually tried). I've been having 11 day LPs now since I started tracking again in September. Just started trying for our second baby this cycle, so we'll see what happens.

I never did track my cycles prior to TTC but we went off the pill in July and were pregnant in August. We lost that babe at 7 weeks. I am pretty sure have an 11 day LP. I got another OPK so I'll keep tracking away :). I wonder though, if my cycles and not getting a BFP so quickly like last time could be due to the UTI I just found out I have? I am on antibiotics now so I will miss TTC this month until I am healed. womp womp. Anyways we will be heading into month 5 TTC in March, so all we can do is just keep trying. Thanks Ladies! I think the 11 day LP wont stand in my way after reading your comments.

I also have a relatively short LP. I take a prenatal, b complex, and vit c. I just started taking natural progesterone cream this cycle.

I have 11 days lp although this month was 9 as I had tonsillitis so it threw my body out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->