Who is TTC in December?

calliebaby

Reaction score
Just as the title states: Who on here is in the one month wait and what are you feeling? What are you doing to prepare?

I am wtng til my AF at the end of Nov before we start TTC, although that was working from a 28 day cycle and i was due on sat but nothing yet so my cycle must be longer (cant be sure cos i only finished pill end of aug) so likely to run into december. Im worried im thinking about it too much tho. I conceived my little girl, now 6, straight away and until recently just presumed it would be that easy again. Ive heard so many stories about 2nd time being so much harder, ive become a little worried! I weigh a lot more than i did 1st time and nowadays everything is about your bmi, mine is about 27 and i believe 25 is healthy so im overweight! I have started to eat a lot healthier so hopefully even if its just a few pounds i loose it may help! I have also started to take folic acid. I cant wait to start trying, im really excited but the wait seems forever!

I've been to the Dr and chatted, he seemed happy enough, didn'tmention my weight even though my bmi is about 30. Been taking mother to be pills since Aug when I stopped BCP. Cycles are still sorting themselves out, and I am monitoring them very closely, but should be starting ttc mid December after AF. It is getting real close now!!!

I've been to the Dr and chatted, he seemed happy enough, didn'tmention my weight even though my bmi is about 30. Been taking mother to be pills since Aug when I stopped BCP. Cycles are still sorting themselves out, and I am monitoring them very closely, but should be starting ttc mid December after AF. It is getting real close now!!!

Snap! Me too, waiting til after AF's visit in mid December then we'll be trying!

Came off the pill back in June, been on folic acid tablets since just before I came off the pill, going to take pregnacare after we get our BFP. Also going to get Hubs to take Zinc, as its meant to help his swimmers.

oh hobnob, that reminds me, OH takes father to be when he remembers! And I noticed we'll be ttc pretty much at the same time :happydance:

hi guys, i too am WTT until December – hubs and I have been doing all the right things, trying to eat healthily, taking our vitamins, stopped smoking, had my MMR, etc. we're both just enjoying this time of anticipation and looking forward to the future :)
but it's really important to me that nobody knows we're trying/pregnant before we decide to tell people (definitely after 3 months!), so i'm panicking a little as to how to keep it a secret over christmas. we will be staying with my family and my dad and i have always been hearty drinkers... everybody will sus it out straight away if i turn down drinks constantly. any ideas on how to get around this?
plus my sister is due to give birth first week of jan so everyone's got babies on their mind...
any advice gratefully received!

Is there any type of drink that you like, but most others do not typically drink? You could bring your own pre-made "mocktails". You could also make it a habit to drink something similar to it now, so that others assume it is what you are into at the moment. Even as I am writing this it seems a bit far-fetched lol. I personally have been using the excuse for the last month or so that I am not drinking because I am trying to lose weight and it helps me lose weight easier. You could also tell people you have a bit of a cold and do not want to mix alcohol with medicine. Good luck and I look forward to TTC in December along with you!!!:happydance:

I was thinking the same thing, but looks like I can drink if I chose to as dates have worked about a bit later. I was gonna say I've got antibiotics for a water infection...noone's gonna press for details on that one!

I am forced to wait until December or me and DH would be trying already, but as soon as he gets home mid-December we are trying, although I will most likely already have missed my fertile days for December.

We just stumbled onto the idea of TTC earlier this week, so I don't have as much wait as some people, I couldn't imagine going through this any longer!

So excited tho.

Gonna start taking folic acid and really eat sushi (cause I love it) but when we start to TTC I will probably be cutting that wayyy back. I don't drink and only socially smoke, so those are very easy habits to kick without anyone saying anything to me.

I came off the pill 7 days ago, I want to have a period before we start trying. I've started taking folic acid (although I forgot yesterday :blush:).

I think once my period has been and gone we'll be ready to start trying next month.

I've never wanted a period to come so much before in my life!

Anyone else on/come off Cerezette?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->