Who thinks i ovulated yesterday (cd17) ?

Melanie3103

Reaction score
3rd cycle ttc, think im just starting my TWW...

CD8-CD15 - got HIGH on the clearblue fertility monitor, and BBT temps range from 97.08 - 97.88.

CD16 - got my 1st PEAK on monitor with fmu then got a positive OPK too (12 noon).
CD17 - got my 2nd PEAK on monitor with fmu, got a negative OPK (12 noon). BBT temp = 97.07 (ie still low)

CD18 today and bbt temp up to 97.95. I think i ovulated yesterday (cd17) - or possibly cd16 - what do u think ?

Appreciate your opinions, good luck to everyone (& babydust!)...
Thanks,
Melanie

I think you did, but just in case, BD. I'm having issues figuring out when I ovulated, sometimes my temperatures seem off (because I am waking up at different times).

Hiya. I've been using clear blue fertility monitor too for last 4 months but so far nothing has happened. I've been told by GP that I should aim to BD every 2-3 days throughout the month to guarantee there is live sperm waiting when an egg is released.

Thanks we tried to BD every other day during the HIGH readings but missed 1-2 at the start of window, but we did manage the last day of high as well as 2 days before that, together with both peak days. Back to high today will try tonight just in case.

X

hey hun, I would say you probably o'd at about cd17. from what you stated, that would make sense. I hope you bd'd at the right time and that you will be getting a BFP soon! Good Luck!

Thanks Mrs Edwards... well according to Ovufriend, that I've just started using. I did in fact ovulate on CD17...

https://ovufriend.com/graph/b57e62717fc4d06f7e3e893334c8e616

Check this out - would be interested to know if I shared it correctly ?
Thanks,

xx

It seems that you did ovulate! It's good that you are also taking opk! FX dear :)
And yes you shared your link correctly, I could see it.

Yay!

Thanks Clara - good to see it on a graph - didn't think it would be. But everyone has been so right - more visual... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->