Who Wants A Dog?!

Purpular

Reaction score
My samoyed bitch has just eaten £50 in cash. Right out of my purse!

The worse thing is it was whilst I was stroking her because I thought she felt poorly as she was burying her head into my hip. How stupid am I!

So who wants a naughty dog?

You can wait till it comes out the other end or try making her sick, with a salt water or soap powder solution, its quite safe.

I think I've found enough bits to find the serial numbers and my bank said if I had those or enough peices to weigh up to the note then they can change them.

I have to admit I did consider eating her favourite toy right in front of her but I've seen what she does with it...

I think I've found enough bits to find the serial numbers and my bank said if I had those or enough peices to weigh up to the note then they can change them.

I have to admit I did consider eating her favourite toy right in front of her but I've seen what she does with it...

Lol!
Hope you get your cash back xXx

:rofl:
I do want a Samoyed though - Too bad I already have two big ass dogs!

:rofl: sorry I shouldnt laugh but that is the sort of thing that will happen to us when we get our dog in a few week!!!

x

Oh gosh! I hope that you get your money back! Our husky eats everything...from shoes to tv converters ...and even through dry wall . Never been sick from any of it HAHAH

I've managed to get £40 back so it could have been a lot worse!

She can't even claim she didn't know better - she's 4!

Is your husky a sibe, Samantha87? You're quite lucky (s)he's never been sick - they're quite famous for their sensitive tums!

Yeah he is a Siberian..He had a sensitive stomach when he was younger...not so much anymore...i don't know what happened ...maybe he grew out of it? he is 5 now

Omg!!!! :rofl: Hope you can get the money back from the bank!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->