Who watched emergency in the womb ?

Jenren

Reaction score
OMG did anyone watch emergency in the womb ?

When i first say the inside of her womb and you could see the babies i just burst into tears.

So so so fasinating.

Jen xx

yea i watching sat there crying my eyes out when baby george died :cry: it was bril seeing the babies inside, how scarey for them women - i love programmes like that specially when that robert winston does them :happydance:

I watched it.
I cried when George died and I cried when the other lady had a c-section and they took the babies to check they were ok straight away.I was sad for her that she didnt get to cuddle them.
Really interesting programme
xx

Yep, we watched it totally in awe of it all........amazing and terrifying all at once xxx

You can watch it online.
https://www.channel4.com/programmes/emergency-in-the-womb/catch-up#2918464

Oooo didnt know that was on, thanks for the Link Jenren :) Will sit down with a coffee and watch it tonight. xx

I'm so glad you started this thread Jenren! I watched it last night & thought it was amazing, made me feel a bit queasy when they had to punch the needle through the wall though! Felt so sorry for the couple at the end when George passed away, but I thought that the guy doing the surgery was incredible :)

I know i felt her pain when he popped the sack.

Im going to watch it later. Loads of people have said how good it was.

OMG i cried my eyes out :cry: It was SO emotional!!!

oooh no I didn't watch it, but thanks for the catch up link - will take a look :) x

Is there a possibility for youtube? I can't watch it here (wrong location(Germany))

Awwwww I cried so much, Made OH watch at least some of it, he was in and out of the attic at the time tho lol.
So beautiful to see the babies inside the womb, looked painfull when they put that tube in to have a look tho! eeek. xx

Ooooo, defo will be watching that tonight with a decaf cuppa... Thanks for the link!! xxxx

aw thanks for sharing... I couldnt stop crying when the lady was telling us about baby George. It was so sad. :'( RIP Mini Man.

I cant believe how much of a mirical (sp?) medicine is these days. Again thanks for sharing.

xxxx

aww I have just finished watching it - very moving indeed. x

Any chance anybody can rip it and out it on outube or sth liek that ?

i cant access the link i am too far away :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"