Whole jar of pickles.

WantingABubba

Reaction score
I just ate a whole jar of pickles, which upset my stomach and had me running for the bathroom.

Now I'm sitting here eating my last jelly sweet of the bunch I had, and it tastes so good, it hurts.

It's finished now, and I want some more. Oh, and I'm thirsty as hell but don't want water. But since I've been pregnant and threw up after drinking three cartons of orange juice, I can't stomach other drinks.

Craving Dr Pepper though.

Share your cravings :D

Haha oh dear! I haven't had any cravings yet but I can't stand the smell of onions now. I don't like onions anyway but the smell never bothered me before. :sick:

Have some Dr Pepper! It's 64mg of caffeine per serving snd the daily pregnancy limit is 200 :thumbup:

I ate an entire corned beef brisket the other night....it was at least a few pounds....

I had a peanut butter and cheese sandwich the other day just because i randomly craved it.. Didnt taste too good though! I also brought a jar of pickled onions, i only ate one though then didnt fancy them anymore.. So my cravings seem to be spur of the moment things but then I end up not actually wanting them lol. :p

None yet but with my DS2 I craved ice cubes by the truck load it was horrible cause it was winter lol and that was in the last 2-3 mths and as soon as we was born the craving diminished thank goodness. Other than that I've never really craved anything.

I have craved pickled onions this time, as well as salt and vinegar crisps, and Branston Pickle and cheese sandwiches.

Salt n vinegar crisps- the stronger the better!

I ate 4 pkts in a row the other day then had to go buy some more (luckily I'm 5 min walk from a big Tesco) and today I'll need to go get some more again!

Oh and really strong cheddar- Catherdral City extra mature, the little individual sticks they do that I brought for hubby's lunches for the week and have eaten most myself oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->