Who's on team no sleep? So uncomfortable!

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
I literally cannot breathe for a start. My ribs hurt so much yet there's so much pressure down below. My back hurts, my pelvis aches and I have shooting pains in my hips! I cannot sleep and it's 4am. Tomorrow will be fun. Anyone else feeling like this?

Yes!!! My problem is tossing/turning from lower back or hip aches depending how I'm laying and getting up to pee! I was worried there was something wrong with me I'm so tired all the time, but I've been going to bed around10:30/11and getting up around6:30/7...my solid 8 hours...but recently started wearing my fitbit to bed at night (i forgot it on the one night and now I'm hooked/curious) -my average the past week was like 6.5hrs of sleep waking up 4-7 times and having 10-20 "restless"periods. No wonder we're so tired all the time!

Ughh me! Actually I was..until i bought a good pregnancy pillow. I did everything I could to avoid the cost but I had to just do it, it was so bad. I had a regular cheap body pillow but it wasn't cutting it.. I was completely miserable. I got the new pillow 2 days ago and I actually fell asleep smiling the last 2 nights.. not trying to rub it in!! but maybe there's an answer for you too?
My fiance got tired of listening to me whimper and whine myself to sleep every night..literally. I think he loves the pillow as much as I do.

I'm team no sleep and I'm only 14 weeks :dohh:

I'm seeing it as newborn prep :haha: xxx

I bought a pillow but my OH has taken it! 😂

I am, I am!!! I need to make my pregnancy pillow. I got through 2 1/2 pregnancies without one as it got destroyed halfway through my first pregnancy, but I definitely need one this time.

Oh god, me!! I cannot get to sleep for ages and then for some reason I am religiously waking at 5am every day and I can't get back to sleep, then my toddler wakes at 6am. Zzzzz!! It got so bad DH started sleeping in the spare room so that I could have the whole bed to myself but we just dismantled the spare bed today to start making bub a nursery so tonight's going to be interesting. Think DH will end up on the floor!!

Me! I have to get up so many times to wee, every time one of the boys wakes up I need to get up and have a wee! Then there's the heartburn, pregnancy insomnia, crazy dreams, don't even get started on hubbies snoring. I am so ready for mat leave but I've got at least 6 weeks left!

I'm the same, I'm either up peeing which is normally every hour now or trying to find a comfortable position as my hips and back are aching, getting up for work when your so tired is not fun lol

sleep has become horrible for me!! can't get comfortable and keep tossing and turning all night..my ribs hurt from laying on my sides.

I'm the same, I'm either up peeing which is normally every hour now or trying to find a comfortable position as my hips and back are aching, getting up for work when your so tired is not fun lol

Me too.. waking up every few hrs either to pee.. or to find a comfortable position.. every time i turn i sure will wake up.. n yeah lack of rest n need to wake up early for work is not fun at all !!!

It's so horrible. Glad I'm not the only one though as thought I may have been a bit early at 26 weeks to feel so uncomfortable. The being unable to catch my breath when lying down is seriously doing my head in! So frustrating to sleep

Me! I feel utterly exhausted. I'm really restless at night and consequently finding it difficult to get to sleep and then I'm waking up frequently throughout the night as well. :growlmad:

Me too.. waking up every few hrs either to pee.. or to find a comfortable position.. every time i turn i sure will wake up.. n yeah lack of rest n need to wake up early for work is not fun at all !!!

Every time I turn over as I'm achy I end up needing to pee so no win situation lol, These last two nights have been the worst for me for peeing I'm considering sleeping in the bath :haha:

Me I'm constantly on the toilet and my pelvis hurts so bad and baba decides to wake me up at 4 in the morning lol god help Mr when baby gets bigger

I toss and turn all night, up every 2 hours to pee. Pregnancy pillow not working at all even though it helped with dd. Wake up soooo sore and stiff in legs, butt and hips:growlmad:

Count me too :( For the last week, I've been up every night for an hour or so between 3 and 4 am. I'm not even completely sure why. I have a pee, sometimes a snack, but neither of these seem to really help. It's frustrating because I'm so exhausted during the day.

I have to pee about 3 times a night and sometimes it takes me a while to fall back asleep. I thought frequent urination was supposed to better during the 2nd tri.

At the time of my pregnancy, I used pregnancy pillow that is very comfortable and play a great role in soothing me from my back pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->