Whos using Whatapp?

Me! I love it - saves me so much money on texts hahahaha!

Just downloaded it now, is it just a free MSG chat to smart phones??

Just downloaded it now, is it just a free MSG chat to smart phones??

You can chat, send pictures, videos and sound clips. I would spend a fortune on text messages without it - especially because pictures aren't included in my free allowance!

And does the receiver have the have whatsapp for it to work? X

I use it, it saves me so much money for when i keep in touch with my friends abroad.

I love it. I get unlimited texts with my contract so they aren't an issue but I am always sending mms and it saves me a fortune.

I've had it for a long time. It saved me an absolute fortune before my contract changed so now I get free texts I don't use it as much! Just to send videos & pictures now

i have it :)
saved me sooooo much!!!!!

is it for blackberry? i tried searching for it but couldnt find it

Yeah I'm sure my friend has a bb and got it. It's spelt whatsapp - OP missed an 's' out xx

Does anyone know if you can use it on a blackberry even if you don't have the bolt on thing they do for emails/facebook etc? Want my OH to get it!

I think you should be able to use it as long as you have internet access on your phone - it only saves you money if you have internet included in your tariff though, I can imagine it's just as expensive as texting if you don't xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->