Whos watching a scary film on Halloween night and what if so?

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
My plan is to do a picky dinner of chicken goujons, pizza, pasta and a few other bits, watch a film with my son and OH. Then he'll be off to bed at 7, then were going to watch a new scary film with popcorn and lots of fizzy. I must sound like a big kid. But not sure what to watch? What is everyone else doing or what will they be watching? :coffee:

Mee just been looking through the channels though and there is sod all on they have halloween 2 on but that's rubbish :( so will
most likely just rent one! going to get halloween tonight to watch it i never get bored of it :D

I'm trying to find a supernatural one on blockbusters right now not having much luck though

Halloween, The Crow and Scream.

I cant wait.

V xxxx

Just bought halloween for £4 bargain seeming as it would be £3.90 to rent! :happydance:

I may be naughty we no someone who went to a market and bought some dvd's a few days a go and they have offered to lend me paranormal activity 2 and I think it's called the last exorcism! Tempted but I know it will freak me out. The halloweens are absolute classics 1 and 2. I may also chuck in The old version of Dawn of the dead and maybe return of the living dead, zombie classics

I went to see the last exorcism wasnt very good tbh wasted my money to go see it at the cinemas lol.

and as for paranormal activity 2 not a chance in hell would i watch that :haha:

Halloween 1 is my fav horror i never get bored of it it's like a ritual to watch it every halloween the 2nd one is
good but doesnt compare to the first one not alot of films ever do compare with sequals.

I went to see the last exorcism wasnt very good tbh wasted my money to go see it at the cinemas lol.

Halloween 1 is my fav horror i never get bored of it it's like a ritual to watch it every halloween the 2nd one is
good but doesnt compare to the first one not alot of films ever do compare with sequals.

Oh I totally agree. Some sequals aren't to bad depends what it is though. I am a horror buff and own sooo many lol. So I am spolt for choice but want to see something new, try and scare myslef lol

Oh I totally agree. Some sequals aren't to bad depends what it is though. I am a horror buff and own sooo many lol. So I am spolt for choice but want to see something new, try and scare myslef lol

You ever see fourth kind? or stir of echoes? they really scared me!

Stir of echoes, Kevin Bacon fab film, really jumpy and a great twist never seen fourth kind though. We going to be watching the hunan centepide and manage to lay my hans on pirahana so should be good. Any good horrors you would recommened?

Stir of echoes, Kevin Bacon fab film, really jumpy and a great twist never seen fourth kind though. We going to be watching the hunan centepide and manage to lay my hans on pirahana so should be good. Any good horrors you would recommened?

The new pirahana? I have that havent watched it yet though not sure if it's my cuppa tea tbh love the original ones though :)

you should rent out fourth kind the first time i saw that it creepeed me out so much!

cant really think of any right now but if i do i'll let you know :thumbup:

The new pirahana? I have that havent watched it yet though not sure if it's my cuppa tea tbh love the original ones though :)

you should rent out fourth kind the first time i saw that it creepeed me out so much!

cant really think of any right now but if i do i'll let you know :thumbup:

I watched the human centepide and didn't think it was scary at all, lots of ppl potraid it as being unbelieveably sick but only thought the idea of what they did was but not the actual fiml, could have been better. Goin to watch fourth kind this week and OH wants to see it aswell, suppose to be really good

Very late to add this, but I saw Drag me from Hell. It was really good and do recommend it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->