Why am i not ill yet?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearls18

Reaction score
There has been this awful virus going around, it's like a bad cough/fluey thing,you cough so bad you're nearly sick, chills and fever, some gastro issues and just general horribleness. I know it's bad because it took my eldest 6 days to shift it and he is normal a freak of nature with his immune system bouncing back within a day if he gets ill which is rare. So far both boys have had it, 60% of my office and now my hubby....I normally get things pretty easily and I'm yet to get it! it's a horrible waiting game and I just know it'll be over Christmas ARGHH I've never willed myself to be ill before lol.

omg this sounds like what i've had! not been sick but had awful stomache cramps, i'm feeling better today still coughing though. i actually thought i was dying tues i could barely get up off the sofa.
the kids both have had bugs but literally just 24hr things

Sounds like what im suffering with atm x

DH has had a sore throat and been feeling under the weather for a couple of days, and has just shown up having been sent home from work with stomach cramps. I bet I bloody get it at Christmas too!!

Yup sounds like what my kids have had this past week. Littlest is on antibiotics to cover their bases too :( maybe you're immune if you usually catch things easily, you may have had it before.

I've had it, it's nasty, I still have a hacking cough 4 weeks later and have had to go onto a steroid inhaler. My partner has it now, and my son had a cold/fever a few days ago but seems to be all better now. I'm crossing everything that that's it for our household! Will cross fingers for you too.

Fingers crossed for you hun that it skips you. Isabelle came down with it just after her birthday last month.. toms got the start of it now.... But being a typical man with it lol xx

Fingers crossed you don't get it. All of us of had it and it's no fun

I have it! :-(. Hope it clears soon. It has infected 3/4 of my office and my oh had it last week. Hope it has cleared for xmas

I've had it and ds2 currently has it. He's been unwell since Sunday 😞 I'm hoping that he feels better soon and that oh and ds1 don't get it!

LO has just got over this and now I have it! It's awful :( xx

My hubby's got it. Hope you all feel better soon.

We've all had it too. Thankfully it's left our house now.. Although BIL and nephew have it at the moment. It's been a really bad bug, I could barely lift my head from my pillow for 2 days! X

Well hubby is still man down, not sure I've ever seen him this ill, I had a headache but paracetamol sorted so I'm still ok for now.....we go away tomorrow night for our anniversary, I hope he feels better :/

I've been ill since the 4th :brat: It almost went, then I spent 2 nights in hospital with LO and it came back :dohh: OH has woken up ill now, finger's crossed he feels better asap. LO hasn't had it, hopefully he won't!

Hope your OH feels better soon! And I hope you don't get it xx

Im just in that stage of feeling better but not 100% just yet..really achey from all the coughing and still getting fits of coughing too but now oh has come down with it and has turned into a useless lump lying on the sofa acting like hes dying...pisses me off cos i know how bad it is i just had it but i still had to get on with life and seeing him laying about when we have so much to do makes me wanna kick him!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"